on 21 September 2016
Big fan of Anker products having bought a variety of things from cables to speakers to screen protectors. Unfortunately these PET screen protectors were a major let down. I simply couldn't get the bubbles out, with the first going in the bin. The second is on the ipad but bubble ridden. If will be gone as soon as I get a replacement. My son also says he hates the feel of it. To be fair I thought I was buying a glass protector to replace the previous Anker one I had which did its job when my son dropped his ipad. I must also say that Amazon refunded me the cost of the PET screens without any argument. Next time I will pay more attention when ordering stuff.

Update: Following this review Anker very kindly offered to replace my screen protectors with the glass version. The response from their customer service department was amazing. I gratefully received the glass version as a replacement and it's a great product. Easy to fit, no bubbles, great clarity and feels just like an ipad screen. In my opinion the glass version is most definitely worth the extra money. And having dropped an ipad with the glass protector fitted I can confirm it provides the protection I was looking for.
on 12 May 2016
The Anker screen protector was an amazing fit for my 1st Generation iPad Mini. In the nice little envelope styled box, you'll find two screen protectors, a card (for removing air bubbles) and a microfibre cloth.

The application of the screen protector was simple - allowing me to peel of the back strip and apply it to my ipad. Once I was happy with the positioning, I removed air bubbles with the card/tool provided and then removed the front strip of protective plastic, revealing my pristine looking iPad. It such great quality that you can barely notice its even on!

Would recommend to others!
on 29 May 2016
I wanted to edit my original review (posted below) because anker were kind enough to resolve this issue for me.

I must say their customer support is good and we now have a high quality screen protector!

In the interests of fairness the original review is posted below

For the money I expected the premium glass protector. What I got was a flimsy film that you can buy for 99p

Okay I should have read more on the product but assumed for the price I was getting a propper glass screen protector.

When I placed the protector on there were sooooo many bubbles and it just looks awful. Complete waste of money and really disappointed.

If you want a glass screen protector this isn't one and if you want a normal non glass film, don't bother getting this one as you can get them or a fraction of the cost
on 4 May 2017
Bought one in a different colour last year so decided to buy one again, delivery was quick however product was scratched in plastic casing and the magnets only work on part that is actually connected to the plastic case, making it totally useless for its purpose, the cover doesn't actually stay over the iPad screen!
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 28 June 2017
have used their products for the last 4 years, on all our tech phones, tablets for all the family, have protected the screen very well on several occasions
on 4 July 2017
The premium you pay is definelty worth it for the Anker protectors. Use them on my iPhone and iPad. Protected when I dropped my phone on corner of glass table, I thought the screen was cracked it hit it so hard hit it just marked the protector. Never cracked a screen with one on!
on 6 June 2017
These are great - they go on so easily and are so effective that, having used it before I sought out this brand again.
on 1 July 2017
Its a really nice item. Well packaged and comes with all the bits and pieces required to fit the screen protector.
on 13 March 2017
Not what I expected. Almost impossible to fit without bubbles. Waste of money, buy a proper glassit and do it once.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 14 March 2017
Love this screen protector 2nd one so far 1st got a crack and saved the screen easy to put on unlike some