Customer reviews

Apple Case for iPhone 5S - Red
Colour: Red|Change
Price:£3.99 - £87.90

on 27 September 2016
Beautifully made and the feel in the hand is great. It fits well on the phone and feels solid. The product red colour is a nice shade of red and I'm sure will age nicely.
The ports are all accessible and the volume and the power buttons are covered but are easy enough to press.

The speaker and the mic holes are perfectly aligned with the phone enabling it to protect all round the phone.
I highly recommend!
on 15 May 2017
Have bought several at full price which have been great. Got this one refurbished just terrible, flaking bits off and had to bin
on 19 April 2017
Still immaculate after several months. Amazed how it doesn't pick up any dirt. I had a green one before this for over a year. I've only changed it because I fancied another colour.
on 2 May 2017
A great, top quality original case that will last you at least two years. Before buying this new one I used an identical original black leather case for two years and I was more than happy with it. You can see and feel the quality and if you don't buy it in a light colour the only difference in time will be that, the black one for instance, becomes "shinier". However, I do have to mention that I always keep my phone in my rucksack and never in my pocket. Still, very recommended for the ones that enjoy quality products and like having original accessories for their iPhone.
on 13 December 2016
It is light, protective and yellow! The back is grippy and the holes show through my green phone. It fits perfectly almost everywhere. However, the holes over the speaker does not line up perfectly. Also it can be hard to press the lock button. But I would recommend getting it. You won't beat it for the price!
on 24 April 2016
Really lovely feel to the case - my son loves it on the phone he has inherited from his Dad - A;so feels like it gives reasonable protection.
Not for greasy fingers. Not sure if you can but I used shoe protector spray before it was put on the phone which seems to help protect the finish.
Delivery was also very prompt
on 27 December 2016
Another Apple product that is a let down. After a few months the leather is worn and looks nasty and you can barely see the apple logo. Save yourself some money and buy a non branded alternative
on 31 January 2016
The best case you can get for your iPhone! Is leather and it feels epic. Fits snugly and offers a great level of protection. Yes, it is expensive however as I always say, you get what you pay for. There it is! The best leather soft case you can get and its made by Apple. So you know what to expect in terms of quality.
on 10 August 2015
Really, really pleased with this. Have been using it for some time now and still has a classy feel. It's nice to have a case whereby one can maintain the size of the original phone. I can't be doing with large bulky cases with a front cover. I invested in a really strong solid screen protector; the combination of this and the black iPhone cover is excellent.
on 25 August 2017
The red leather iPhone 5s case was available at a very attractive price and was exactly as described by the seller. It fits well, looks attractive and the phone feels very secure in my hand. Measured up fully to all my expectations.