Customer reviews

Royals
Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£0.99

on 1 November 2013
* 'New Zealand singer Lorde (Ella Yelich-O'Connor), 16 years old, has topped the UK singles chart with her debut single, Royals.'

I first heard this on TV back in September this year (Jools Holland) and was immediately captured by the voice.
In a funny sort of way it whisked me back to the 70s and this. One of those curious songs and voices that you might not be sure of to start with but the more you hear it the more it grows on you?
I have waited patiently for the MP3 to become available and I love this catchy little track. Having now listened to all the samples from the album, I am off to buy it.

This is no understatement - here we certainly have a pure heroine, destined for phenomenal success, IMO.

Catch it here, too.
on 1 June 2014
At 42 years old I'm far from the desired audience for this song, if not the band, but this is catchy and has a simple message which takes me back to my youth. I'd have been bouncing about singing this in my bedroom like a nutter if this had been out then. And when I'm on my own now, I sing it while I'm doing things I hate. Takes a lot to make me grin while I'm mopping my floors! :)
on 9 December 2017
As expected
on 12 May 2016
Must here
on 12 April 2014
Love this album. Is a while since I brough any music, and am really glad I brought this. Love listening to it.
on 10 February 2016
Good track
on 4 May 2016
Really enjoy it. (:
on 17 November 2013
Such an awesome tune, can't listen to it too much!! I like her creativity, all the songs on her album have a different thing about them. she's one to follow!