on 27 March 2014
Used this for a week's skiing, good design and excellent value at £30!

Just be aware of the sizing, the large was very big on me (normally a large in most clothing), although I wasn't wearing further insulation under it as one would in colder conditions.
on 27 April 2014
Certainly kept me warm enough, pockets more than sufficient and snow skirts waist and sleeves work well.

Only one gripe and tis might have been my fault, I kept I receipt in the board pass pocket on the sleeve, and it ended up wet. It may well be that I was in and out of my pockets too often and left snow in there without knowing it.

The hood will keep your head dry but not particularly warm having no insulation in it.
on 24 May 2014
Lightweight, completely waterproof and as warm or cool as you need it to be for a winter coat. The thickness is totally at odds as to how warm you remain in it in cold weather fastened up but open the vents etc and its still useable in spring showers.
on 14 March 2014
Great but when on offer at thirty uk pounds. Coat offers gear protection and inside lining is very soft. Also has zips under arm pits - great when too hot

Good movement, pockets also fleece lined.

Fit is a generous medium suggest more 40" that 38".

My only slight worry is the animal name on cuffs may wear off.
on 9 April 2014
not well made pocket's/seams inside, only half sewn, zips do not function well.
on the plus side suitable discount offered but I suspect the was for aesthetic reasons,
rather than the lack of quality of this product.
I would not recommend the other colours offered at higher prices for this garment
for that reason.
on 1 June 2014
For less than £40 this jacket is amazing value, has lasted a season with no real issues.

If you're being a stickler you might ask for more thermal consideration but I'm usually too warm anyway.
on 23 April 2014
Perfect for skiing in Tignes in France ideal for what I needed
Comfortable and practical for use on the piste plus it looked good as well
on 1 May 2014
I love this jacket. I brought this to go snowboarding for a week and loved it. I read previous reviews and so got a smaller size. got a small and still have plenty of room.
on 1 September 2015
Lovely coat and very warm in the winter. Recommended
on 28 June 2016
Item as described, quick delivery, happy customer.