on 22 September 2014
I used these to go on top of my grandsons birthday cake and they went down a wow, he is now playing with them and having a great deal of fun with them!
on 27 February 2014
We bought these for my sons first birthday cake. They will do the trick nicely. Good quality arrived very quickly. Yes I would recommend.
on 24 August 2016
Good quality toys, my kids still play with them a lot. They have a good size. Great purchase
on 16 January 2016
Five figures that capture the imagination of my daughter. These are compatible with other sets such as the Mickey Mouse Club House playset. Robust, detailed and flexible material make great for little people with destructive capabilities. Recommended for all Disney junior fans.
on 31 May 2015
Quick delivery but have to say the paint job was very poor. They weren't badly priced just not what I expected for fisher price. However, my 2 year old isn't at all bothered and loves them!
on 5 February 2015
The package was delivered promptly as stated and items were exactly as described. I am delighted with the product which will delight my granddaughter who is a Mickey Mouse fan!
on 22 December 2014
Everything excellent, delivery quick. No problems at all, Grand daughter absolutely delighted , hasn't stopped playing with them yet
on 29 December 2016
Lovely little figures, bought for 2 yr old, slightly pricey but she loved them so who cares !!!!
on 20 November 2014
They look nice, but cannot comment as these are bought for xmas gift
on 31 October 2015
Most of the figures can't stand up by themselves, they lose balance.