VINE VOICEon 6 February 2014
I got this to display movies on my nexus 7 on the tv in our kitchen.

Works well BUT sky Go doesn't work with hdmi out!!!!! not the products fault though, iplayer does work and works well.
on 15 October 2014
Works OK with free to air but not things like sky.
on 1 May 2014
Bought this to extend my Nexus 5 onto my Sony 40 inch TV. Worked well first time and quality seemed to be fine for the intended use with an added bonus of a compact charger if your TV does not support USB charging to charge your device while in use. No issues so far worked straight out of the box.
on 24 November 2014
Plugged it in and nothing, I used my nexus and samsung S4 and two fifferent TV,s. Nothing. Anyone got any ideas what i can do...? Before i send it back....
on 29 May 2014
i don't hate it. it just didn't work with my google nexus 7 tablet and my samsung le32 tv. came up with a "no signal" message on my tv. They refunded my money fine when i returned it so can't complain. it just didn't work for me..
on 11 March 2014
Bought this to connect a Nexus 7 (2013) to a Panasonic LCD TV. It works very well straight out the box, no setup or fiddling required. The picture is clear & sharp. I used an Amazon Basics HDMI cable with it.
on 23 February 2014
Look people, this WORKS and it works BEAUTIFULLY. I put down peoples issues to user error or a bad slimport, as I've had no trouble. It's literally plug and play people, plug it in and there's your screen mirrored on a TV. It MUST be a 1080p TV, that is the only caveat I've heard about being a possible issue. I use this for MX Player and some games mostly. Again, it works and is high value for money considering what it does and even charging. If it's any help I will be doing a YouTube video on how it worked for me. Turbodude555 on YT
on 21 March 2014
I know these cables work on the nexus 7 but there must of been a fault with the one I had because it did not work. It caused my several hours of annoyance before I would accept I had a faulty cable. I was not happy. Also I tried my friends cable on my Samsung TV which is about 5 years old and it would not connect to this TV , It does work on my 22 inch though.
on 12 January 2014
So i saw the reviews.. it sounded great.. Tried it on my phone quickly and it worked great. Tried it on my Nexus 7 x_x no sound just video. I'm so upset.. that was the point of the purchase. I now have to throw stuff on my phone which isn't ideal for me tbh.

But it does work on that 'at least'
on 26 November 2014
worked perfectly straight out of the box -I did not take the charging plug offered as the nexus own charger works perfectly well. It is a pity that it does not work with skygo but that is sky's fault not the slimport . So far otherwise everything that is on my nexus 7 can be shown on my 42" TV