on 24 January 2014
worked with nexus 4 but not nexus 7 2013, had to return. If you're planning to use this with the 2013 nexus maybe look elsewhere.
on 8 February 2015
Brilliant bit of equipment. Needed it to connect my Nexus 7 Tablet to my portable TV in Spain so I could use Filmon which is the best app in the world
on 11 October 2014
Does just what it says. Works well for connecting the Nexus 4
on 12 November 2013
It mirrors the screen on your HD tv. Also has a power lead attached. A useful extra for your Nexus 7. Slimport to HDMI
VINE VOICEon 3 September 2014
This works as it should, with minimal issues.

First thing to note is that you'll need a HDMI cable to be able to connect this to your TV. This adapter has a micro-USB connector to attach to your Nexus 7 (or other slimport device) to on one end along with a "normal" USB connector. This allows you to connect it to a power supply (eg your charger or laptop) to charge your device as you watch it on your TV.

The other end is a HDMI out, you attach the HDMI cable to the TV here.

I did find one weird issue with this; If you connect everything up before your TV is on the correct HDMI channel, the picture shows on your TV but the sound still comes out of the tablet. To remedy this simply unplug the micro USB connector then plug it in again. This seems to sort the issue out.
on 28 February 2014
I just plugged one end into my Nexus 7 2013, plugged a HDMI cable into the other end and into the TV and now I can watch movies and TV in my living room. It couldn't be easier. I'm happy with the sound and picture quality so I'm very pleased.
on 10 April 2014
Works perfectly apart from the sky go app says it won't work with HDMI cables. Not this products fault but important if that's what you want.
on 2 February 2014
It worked flawlessly with my nexus 7 (2013). Nicely display my nexus on 2 years old LG TV. You should be fine with this purchase. I tried other adapter from ebay with no success.
on 13 November 2013
I was a bit concert with the lack of reviews but I decided to buy this and it worked straight away in my Samsung LED tv. Very happy with this...
on 1 February 2014
I bought this and went to use it on a few TVs. A couple of samsung televisions, and a Sharp one too.

I managed to get it working for a few seconds on one of the samsung TVs, but the picture quickly went black again. Sound was also a trouble.

I'm not sure if an android update stopped this from working well, but for me it was a bit useless.

The seller refunded me without any quibble though.

EDIT: After receiving a second unit, it works with my Samsung TV, but not the Sharp one. Infact if I plug it into my Sharp TV, the TV buzzes and switches itself off and on, I imagine some issue with refresh rates.

The picture quality is also quite bad, but since it is digital, I'm not sure if this is an issue with the adapter or just slimport in general. The same file played on the same monitor from my tablet in VLC and on my computer with VLC looks much better on the computer.