on 12 March 2014
Ordered this for my daughter who is a HUGE fan of the books and film, as am I. It states that it's the 'Angelic' rune. And that is the picture. However, when it arrived, it wasn't actually this one. It was one we had to look up. My daughter and I were definitely disappointed, to say the least, as she's even taken to drawing the symbol, tattoo style, on herself. So I was hoping that having the keyring on display might lessen the drawings!
Maybe enquire before you order, to make sure u're getting what u want. But if u're not fussy, then, hey... you still get yourself a nice piece of rubber!
on 11 December 2013
My 13 yr old loves the Mortal Instruments/Infernal Devices books and so will be delighted to find this in her Christmas stocking.
However it is just a piece of rubbery plastic, fair enough for the price I suppose.
on 3 January 2015
not the best quality but received on time
on 21 April 2015