on 31 August 2017
They're okay. I bought as gift to either be a pencil case or make up brush case. But I don't think it'd work brilliantly as a pencil case (low pencil:case ratio), and I don't it's style would be too popular with the people I know who would use a make up brush case.
on 2 December 2016
Fabulous .I bought this to do a treasure hunt with my nephew he believed it was a real pirate map .
on 5 September 2017
Fun item with a nice medalion.
on 28 April 2017
Fun kit for kids.
on 20 May 2017
okay
on 29 May 2016
Handy size for taking out on painting trip
on 7 April 2014
Good quality canvas with tie firmly attached. Use it to keep my pens and pencils together , good value for the money
on 6 November 2014
maybe it could be made a little bigger ,has been thought out well , my lady uses it for her sugar paste tools ,
on 23 August 2014
Bought six of these to store some of my collection of fountain pens. Very simply made, very cheap, and was ideal for what I needed.Will be ordering some more.
on 16 August 2015
Beautiful bag and such a bargain! Perfect for storing makeup brushes or like me crochet hooks! I got the red/orange one and it has a cute sewing machine charm on the wrap.