on 9 August 2014
Fantastic tablet, such a nice feel and well made (only issue is IR Blaster moving, previously read before purchase, hardly an issue) been using the tablet for a couple of months now after shopping around and inspecting in detail the entire market without a doubt one of the best samsung products prior to pro series. Chose Android over Apple due to customization and now this little beauty works like a notebook!
on 14 November 2016
Not happy, this device was meant to be WIFI Model, I ended up with Hong Kong LTE Model, which hasn't recieved the Lollipop update, even though all other regions have had this update over the last 12 months
on 19 May 2015
perfect
very happy
superb
on 9 December 2014
The Samsung Galaxy Note I recieved was a 16GB model in a 32GB box although the Note was brand new -- but I had paid for the 32GB version !
on 27 September 2014
Excellent value and delivery.
on 5 April 2014
I love it, it is a class above the rest, there is nothing as good out there, unless Samsung decide to make another version.
on 30 November 2014
Brill Seller,Fast Delivery,Great Tablet,Very Easy To Use.
on 30 November 2014
This will support only WIFI, which they haven't mentioned in description.
on 20 October 2014
I bought this taking a chance because Samsung don't appear to want to sell any version of the Galaxy, phone or tablet, above the minimum memory sizes. I wondered if, because Samsung don't supply this model in the UK if it was honest.

It turns out it was imported from the far east, I had to change the language from Chinese to English when I opened it (the drop down in the middle of the screen) and so Samsung doesn't honour the warranty but the supplier has confirmed in writing that they do.

So far I'm more than impressed. The writing function is great and I use it at work all the time, I never use a paper note pad anymore which, considering I'm an engineering manager it a major step forward. I use OneNote and it syncs with my work PC, my home laptop and my phone quicker than the time it takes me to get from a meeting to my desk.

The only bug bear is an issue Samsung has with all android tablets, the screen is slow to rotate. That's it :-)

I can even cast the rugby from BT Sport to a chrome cast dongle in my TV and it looks like it came down the satellite :-)
on 22 January 2014
excellent tablet, no problems with delivery which was very prompt.
good points: great screen. IR remote v easy to set up and use, pen v useful and well integrated into software. bad points: none.