on 29 May 2014
My Mum asked me to get her a hot water bottle and since they're all much of a muchness this is the one I chose. She laughed when she found it was wearing its own little sweater! The colour is lovely and makes the bottle more snuggly and comfortable to use. It's easy to fill and fasten, and does the job.
on 2 June 2016
Love this. Keeps the bag warm practically the whole night, and now that I have used it wouldn't go back to just a bag. It fits a standard size of hot water bottle, and comes in a variety of colours. My whole family now have one.
on 29 February 2016
Bought as a stocking filler for my girlfriend - she does like a good hot water bottle. What more could I ask for, it's pink, it's good at keeping heat for a long period of time and it is extremely comfortable to the touch - Oh it does look good as well, better than the pictures I would say!
on 11 May 2014
Bought this for my mother as a helpful gift. When it arrived, it had a beautiful cover but sadly after two uses, it began to leak.
Will not buy something like this online again.
on 21 March 2015
Bought as a replace for a 10 year old one, this one is fantastic and the cover is such a nice touch. Also at this time off year its very hard to find anything like this so to find this product for such a good price is great
on 17 January 2016
Bought this a couple of years ago because my cheap housemate wouldn't let us spend 20p to have the heating on an hour longer each day. My room especially was always bitterly cold, and I'm pleased to say this little bottle is still going strong! The knitted case is lovely, too!
on 4 January 2014
Arrived as expected.
Good quality.
Slightly smaller sized hot water bottle but not detrimental to use. Good heat transference.
Would recommend.
on 8 October 2014
A lovely item...great colour (it looks exactly like the pic) and doesn't leak! Also a great size, I wouldn't class it as large but it is certainly a full size hot water bottle! So glad I bought it!
on 26 September 2014
It's a nice big water bottle and the cover is really soft! It stays warm for so long! Would definitely recommend buying this one, for a matter of fact; we're going to order another one :)
on 8 October 2014
MUCH lighter pink than the photo, but really lovely and just as described. Would recommend using far less packaging though, looked like christmas day with all that wrapping paper