Top critical review
3 people found this helpful
Decent product, but battery hungry, hard to read display, and hard to connect to mobile.
on 30 July 2017
We use this to take video for our fitness studio. It's a good product, but here are some issues:
1. The screen is very difficult to read and could benefit from backlighting.
2. The lack of a live display showing exactly what you are filming means that you need to connect it to your mobile device. There isa a "backpack" display you can pick up for around £70.
3. We are now experiencing problems connecting to mobile. The password no longer seems to work.
4. This device is incredibly power hungry. Buy extra batteries and a charger.
5. Not great for underwater filming.