on 28 October 2013
Great fun novelity slippers for girls or biys. My children love them and always makes them smile when they put them on.
on 14 November 2013
Bought these for one of my grandaughters and I'm really pleased with them. They are a lot cheaper than other brands around and I'm sure she will have fun wearing them.
on 27 February 2014
Nice fun novelty slippers, the ears flap up and down when you walk in them. They are soft and fluffy, and my daughter said they are very warm and comfortable. The only reason for giving 4 stars instead of 5 is because the mechanism slips every few days, and the ear flappers need repositioning back into the ears. Overall though, we like them!
on 31 December 2013
At just under a tenner these are great. My daughter loves showing them off to anyone she can. They pop-up ears work perfectly and they seem to be well made.
The original price of £24.99 is far too much though, so don't pay that much.
on 31 December 2013
kids and adults who have seen these slippers just laugh and love them. whers did you get them and must get a pair are only two of the positive comments. They also encourage kids to wear slippers about the house which has hardwood and concrete floors. the movement (ears or eyes) are funny to watch. they are comfortable and snug to wear. only had them a week but never of there feet.
on 27 November 2013
When the granddaughter asked for some Stompeez, first of all we did not know what she was talking about. When we tried to order them, they were out of stock. A good substitute.
on 24 January 2014
bought these for my son for Christmas, As he is, autistic he finds them, wonderful, its a bonus has, when hes at school, I can borrow them because he feet are slightly bigger than mine. Ooops, naughty mum .
on 13 November 2013
what would you buy a niece and nephew who like to annoy their parents slippers that you stamp and they move
on 26 December 2013
My five year old son could barely walk in them, only one of the crocodile's mouths opened when he attempted to walk in them - if you push hard with your fist they both opened, but not when walking. The sizing isn't great, my son in a UK 11, but the 11.5-12 seemed too small. Was so disappointed - hope seller will accept returns, as I'm afraid they are novelty rather than functional slippers and think I should have spent the extra on the real thing. :-(
on 1 February 2014
Amazing service arrived in few days just before Christmas good quality and soft on the children feet bought another one at the same time but for some reason revived it one day before Christmas , that made me worried a bit not having it on time but then it did .