on 17 January 2014
Like many of you who buy Lego sets, this was primarily driven by the minifigures; I purchased this set on the day of release to satiate my nephew's desire to have both Nightwing and Man-Bat minifigures.

Needless to say, the minifigures don't disappoint.
- Batman is, I believe, the standard 'black' variation which has been around since the line came out.
- Man-Bat is pretty much the same as the 'Man-Bat' from the minifigure collectable series, but has a rotatable / changeable face and wears trousers!
- Nightwing is the favourite of the set. He has excellent printing and cool hair - my nephew thinks he is great and spent hours with Nightwing as the hero.

What I was really surprised with was the vehicles in the set. The helicopter is very different to the one which had the Joker in it from a couple of years ago, but it is built far more solidly and has some nice play-features for kids. The play features include a Winch / Hook, adjustable search lamp and flick-fire missiles. Needless to say that these rescued and knocked over other Lego stuff scattered around the room. There is also a rather fun 'jetpack' for Nightwing. It doesn't do an awful lot, but it adds some really nice play value for young children.

The parts selection is good - I can't say for certain what will be built from it when the inevitable reconstruction takes place - but most pieces are in black, so not ideal for a communal box of Lego!

There is a wordless comic included in the box which was read once by my nephew and then thrown away. It just seemed to be an advertisement for the other heroes and villains in the line, so a nice if unnecessary addition.
on 8 May 2015
Great toy detailed right down to the cape Batman wears. Easy to follow instructions on how to create the Bat-copter and Nightwing's jetpack. Everything about this set looks great and is easy and fun to assemble. The figures look great as well. We also received a short wordless Lego DC comic which both my both my boys loved.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 7 April 2015
My son asked for this for his birthday. We mainly buy Lego City sets, so this was something different. He needed a bit of help from his older brother to assemble it and has enjoyed playing with it. He also asked for the Green Lantern set but I prefer this one, it's more robust..
on 21 December 2015
Bought this as a present for my son. He absolutely loved it and it didn't take long to put together. The detail on the copter is fantastic and the hook and string wheels in perfectly and with ease unlike some others he has had in the past.
on 3 May 2014
Our Grandson loves Lego Super Heroes (and Star Wars) and this was another good addition to his extensive collection. The model is really quite large when built. Also it keeps him occupied and quiet for reasonable periods!
on 1 April 2015
Great set, lots of fun for children. I actually purchased few of those every time my son gets invited to a birthday party. And every time fiends and parents are very happy.

I like the fact that in combines superheroes and teaches some skills and brain development.
on 8 February 2016
Finally a unique and different character from Batmans huge list of enemies. Man-Bat isnt actually evil, he's just a savage animal when in bat form and a Batman ally and friend in his human form as Kirk Langstrom. This set gives us two cool new mini figures in the shape of afore mentioned Man-Bat and the cool New 52 outfit Nightwing. Take the battle to the sky with Nightwing's glider jet and Batman helicopter. A unique set with a new vehicle, ally and enemy for your collection. Hours of creative play can be spent as the original Dynamic Duo hunt down Man-Bat before he hurts somebody or himself, all it takes is a bit of imagination.
on 14 August 2015
Lego is brilliant, there really isn't anything bad to say about it, you know what you're getting! I find the super hero ones a little overpriced compared to other Lego but, I guess this is to be expected!
on 15 May 2014
This was a 6th birthday present for my youngest grandson. From his comments this was " sparkling" gift, it was just what he wanted.
on 27 November 2014
I can only guess that it was good because when my 7 year old grandson was handed the Lego Superhero box he said "YES" and disappeared with his brother to get cracking on assembling the model. He had requested it as a present and it was a success.so top marks I think.