Customer reviews

on 8 May 2015
Great toy detailed right down to the cape Batman wears. Easy to follow instructions on how to create the Bat-copter and Nightwing's jetpack. Everything about this set looks great and is easy and fun to assemble. The figures look great as well. We also received a short wordless Lego DC comic which both my both my boys loved.
on 7 April 2015
My son asked for this for his birthday. We mainly buy Lego City sets, so this was something different. He needed a bit of help from his older brother to assemble it and has enjoyed playing with it. He also asked for the Green Lantern set but I prefer this one, it's more robust..
on 21 December 2015
Bought this as a present for my son. He absolutely loved it and it didn't take long to put together. The detail on the copter is fantastic and the hook and string wheels in perfectly and with ease unlike some others he has had in the past.
One person found this helpful
on 1 April 2015
Great set, lots of fun for children. I actually purchased few of those every time my son gets invited to a birthday party. And every time fiends and parents are very happy.

I like the fact that in combines superheroes and teaches some skills and brain development.
on 13 January 2018
Great wee gift, he loved it.
on 18 February 2017
Purchased this for my 10year old Nephew. Didn't know who enjoyed it the most. Me or him!
on 15 May 2014
This was a 6th birthday present for my youngest grandson. From his comments this was " sparkling" gift, it was just what he wanted.
on 8 April 2014
Well received birthday present.
Although ,my one niggle is, that LEGO seems to be getting more and more expensive for pieces that are not that big.
Saying that it is always well received.
on 15 June 2016
Excellent quality and very fast delivery
on 13 January 2016
I bought this just for the Batman minifigure. Love it.