Customer reviews

on 27 February 2014
Absolutely love this set. I haven't built the flying machine yet, and I'm not sure I will as I'm more interested in the normal van, but it is a beautiful build, with fabulous colours and features. I'm sure kids would love the fun 2-in-1 aspect with the cool transformed machine; as an adult collector though, I totally love the little details of this ice cream van.
on 10 July 2017
Our six year old loved this set but he is Lego mad !
on 6 January 2015
Bought for my daughter's 9th birthday. Great fun kit. We love 'ice cream Mike' and our favourite is the ice-cream van, although the flying machine is fun too. Just love the details in this kit but then we are an ice-cream mad family!
on 7 February 2015
Bought as a gift, very happy
on 26 April 2014
I bought the Lego for myself because I just love the ice cream van.
It is assembled and looks fab.
I am 66 years old and still love Lego as does our grown up son.
He is always buying Star Wars models to build and he is 37 years old.
Our 3 children always had a lot of Lego when growing up and when they were very small it was nothing for me and their dad to sit and assemble the models on Christmas morning.
on 30 May 2014
This was a birthday gift for my sons BFF. He loved it. Great for lego movie fans. Everything is awesome!
on 7 November 2014
Everything was well packed and arrived on time. What more can I say!!!
on 19 July 2014
Brilliant! Granddaughter loved it. Great service and delivery.
on 23 June 2014
WAS BOUGHT FOR GRANDSON'S A BIRTHDAY PRESENT.HE LOVED IT.
DELIVERED IN PERFECT CONDITION,AND ON TIME .
WOULD RECOMEND THIS,GIVES HOURS OF FUN.
on 5 November 2014
Nice set its cool because its 2 in 1 and you can have hours of fun a little small but great got it with my pocket money
(Jake)