on 28 October 2014
My son absolutely loved getting this for his birthday. Really simple to put together as per usual with Lego but just without the need to apply the stickers (all of the pieces come pre-prepared with decoration on them). Would recommend this product to others.
on 5 March 2016
I got this for a for my sons birthday and it and he loved it!!! my son hasnt stopped playing with this as he's really into his lego. I really would recommend this for any children who are into his lego. fantastic product in general and the delivery was really quick to.
on 25 July 2016
Very happy child :) It's lego - so as you'd expect, excellent quality that can't be beat. There is no alternative to lego :)
on 2 January 2015
Bought for my 4 year old grandson. He (with help from dad) managed to put it together. It gave them hours of fun working out what went where. I'm sure he will have many hours of fun with it. Excellent buy, excellent price.
on 9 March 2016
My sons Godmother bought this super lego kit for his 4th birthday! As with all lego it is excellent! My son loves it and helped put it together! The missile launcher adds to the fun...my son and husband spent loads of time just lobbing missiles at the bat cave! Definitely Recommend...you get what you pay for!
on 1 November 2014
Very pleased with this purchase, arrived quickly n altho I haven't yet opened the set (its an Xmas gift) it look perfect just the exact same as the one in the Lego store only minus the £30 price tag :)
on 12 March 2017
Excellent product, grandson loves it
on 13 January 2015
Good characters. As with all lego sets I feel it was a bit overpriced, despite the good discount. Simple to build for little ones. Age range is about right.
on 22 June 2015
My two Grandsons love this they are really into lego and batman at the moment so I bought this as a treat for them, we spend lots of time playing with lego.
on 28 April 2016
Christmas present for my grandson which he has thoroughly enjoyed.

See one answered question