on 5 June 2015
a bit cheap but quite fair for the price though, my daughter loves it, thats the most important !
on 28 December 2015
was a bit disappointed with packaging all a bit flimsy
on 30 January 2014
The packaging had come open when delivered but on checking everything was still inside. I was delighted when I opened my package to find 10 wonderful outfits. 2 of the items pictured had been substituted for alternative items, which was a shame as I particularly wanted the shorts outfit and the black dress. The dresses are well made and a good fit - equal quality in my opinion to official Barbie brand ones, but a fraction of the cost. A lot of the dresses are very similar and made of the same quality, so a bit more variety would have been nice. The shoes are a bit hit and miss, most don't really go with any of the outfits but my purchase was largely for the outfits anyway. My daughter is over the moon.
on 31 October 2013
Good service, packaging good, delivery time good but quality of product poor, don't think it will put up with my grand daughter rough handling very well. Can only wait and see.
on 8 December 2013
A christmas present from father christmas - cheap and value for money. My daughter will love them - just what she wanted
on 4 January 2015
Nice dresses, my 5YO is very happy, although disappointed there were no shorts/skirts tops combinations, just dresses. Not all the shoes fit and the hangers do not fit the Barbie dolls wardrobe, as the rung is too thick. Managed to make one side work by strapping a loom band picky stick under the original rung
on 24 February 2016
I bought this as a gift for my niece and she was thrilled with it. The selection of clothes and accessories is really great and the set arrived very quickly after being ordered.
on 7 December 2014
I ordered this i thought there will be 36 pieces of outfits as written. but what i got is only 10 pieces and not that good quality. i do not recommend it is a waste of money.
on 19 January 2016
Hello can I say very good quality the things fitted Eisley comes well Park easy to put away kept kids happy for quite some time
on 2 December 2014
After a few misunderstandings the clothes received were fine and my Grandaughter will love dressing her BArbie.

See one answered question