on 29 November 2013
Brilliant product. Love how easy and quick it is to set up. Being a PE teacher these goals will be brilliant when teaching football lessons when you have a class of 30 plus pupils ,it's so easy to create more football pitches when you only have one field to teach on. Being flexible like this means more opportunity for kids to play more sport.
Clear easy guide to setting up, and pretty sturdy to. Have used the smaller goals as well and they are well designed and easy to use.
Great to see a product on the market that's easy to use in a variety of situations to play with real goals,much better than jumpers for goal posts. Perfect for clubs, schools, playing down the park with your mates. Overall very impressed!!!
10 people found this helpful
on 22 August 2015
We had a pair of the previous iteration of these goals for our Saturday kick about in the park and after a few years they were beginning to show their age. So we pooled some money together and bought another pair.

The goals arrived next day and upon opening them we've found that they are much improved over the previous versions. Firstly those annoying velcro straps are gone and have been replaced with hooks which are both easier to assemble and seem sturdier. Secondly the entire contents with the net now fit into just the one bag making storage and transportation a lot easier.

I would recommend these to anyone who is sick of using jumpers for goalposts!
on 28 May 2014
We aren't blessed with a large garden but are blessed with a footy mad boy! My husband coaches a local little league team and wanted this goal for out of season training. It's easily portable with the bag and once you've had a practice putting it up, it gets easier.
It's fairly sturdy and copes well with having balls bashed at it considering it looks flimsier than it is.
I was surprised by the actual size of it, yes I know its 12foot!
I would recommend this if you don't want a permanent goal in your garden or have no access to a garden.
on 29 November 2013
This Goal is a top quality product and a great buy.

Being an avid football fan I find myself quite regularly in the local park having a kick about with friends. I have bought other brand goal frames in the past which have taken too long to set up and the frames don't withstand great power and therefore end up breaking after a few plays.
I have perviously bought the 8x5 spot rebounder and was very impressed with the quality so I went for the larger size goal to see if the 12x6 was any good and I'm happy to say that this product is absolutely brilliant.
The quick and easy set up of these goals and this is the best feature because that equals more play time and the quality design means it takes all the power shots and still stands. It's a great product and easily mobile which is a great benefit when finding places to play football while living in a city.
Would highly recommend this product to anyone who enjoys playing football and to clubs out there for training products.
One person found this helpful
on 30 November 2013
I bought this goalpost for my grandson's birthday and he is well pleased!
I found it quite tricky to put together first time bit my grandson was able to put it up easily by himself after a bit if practise and it is light enough for him to carry to the local park and have a kick about. This is very much appreciated by his mum who was getting fed up with football in the garden. this is the second Quickplay goal I've bought. The first went out to Indonesia for my oldest grandson last Xmas and he and his friends have given it a years hard use and I 'm told it is still performing as well as when he first got it.

a good present that will last.
on 11 December 2013
These brilliant goals are easy to carry, even for smaller kids. They go up easily, they come down peasily. My football-crazy nephew was delighted with this and seems a better goalie, already. His little sister can easily carry and erect the goal and has been inspired to get involved in games with him now that the goalposts don't grow ever closer during their matches! Their Dad will testify to this as he's now struggling to get the ball past them! I'd definitely recommend these to anyone who wants a quick, clean, strong and portable goal for games on fields, beaches, gardens, parks or anywhere else. The goal arrived on time and matched its description.
on 5 December 2013
Been using these for our 7-a-side work team tournaments. They are a step on from any other goals we've used. The way the tensile frame creates rigidity but amazing shock/energy dissipation qualities, means even hard shots are easily absorbed by the frame without causing damage, as with other goals we've tried. I'd recommend them to adults, school teams or on the park. Clever stuff, a pleasure to use. Great product.
4 people found this helpful
on 8 December 2015
This is absolutely great and my son and his mates love it. It literally does set up in 2 minutes (after you've done it the first time) and we had it up on a really windy day recently and it was fine because no part of it really catches the wind. So, highly recommended. I mean don't get me wrong, 'jumpers for goal posts' is part of growing up but this dad really appreciates the luxury of not having to spend so long retrieving the ball after every shot!
on 30 November 2013
Thanks. This arrived speedily in just over 24 hours and we've taken it to the park this afternoon to try it out with my grandson who is 10. He couldn't have put it up on his own but I found the instructions straightforward enough. We've bought it for our church children's group and I think it will serve that purpose well. I wouldn't want to walk miles with it but it's certainly fine to carry round the corner in its bag.
One person found this helpful
on 23 October 2016
Brilliant.
Two minute set up.
Ideal for my nine year-old son.