Customer reviews

Format: DVD|Change

on 29 December 2013
As if this DVD needs a review! Watched this episode in theatres with fellow Doctor Who fans with their 'scientific instruments' whirring before the movie started and since I am a collector, (an amateur at that but still) I could not just sit and do nothing. So I pre-ordered it right away. Pre-orders are a thing I usually not bother about, but I could not wait to see it over and over again which made this an exception. It is that magnificent. Looks like the producers finally answered our prayers. I will not give any spoilers (not that it matters at this stage), but I will say that if you are not a Doctor Who fan, there are very high chances that you will immediately get hooked and become a 'Whovian' as they call it.

Product is amazing, with all the mini episodes preceding this one as well as a short behind-the-scenes with commentary from Colin Baker, the sixth doctor (haters will hate him but what the hell). Packing was excellent as usual and it arrived on time, no questions asked.

It is a timeless epic, just like the Five Doctors special and well worth the money. More so if you are a Doctor Who fan. Brilliant!
on 30 April 2017
An excellent episode, which answered a few questions about Dr Who's past. I thoroughly recommend this
on 16 September 2017
Had a devil of a problem getting this to play on my blu-ray player
on 21 March 2017
How could I NOT love it!
on 20 August 2017
good for fans of the Doctor
on 22 May 2017
Good
on 28 March 2017
Very cool
on 27 August 2017
Excellent service and qualiy
on 16 July 2017
Watched it on TV, couldn't resist owning it, one of the best episodes ever!
on 27 January 2016