on 19 October 2013
I am a bit of a music geek, I'm not great on chart entries but love anything in the musical/broadway category, jazz and swing or gentle classical musicians. I first saw Amy Dickson on the Classical Brit awards where she won the best newcomer prize.

I was immediately intrigued and had a quick look at some videos on YouTube and then decided to invest in her album and I'm not sorry I did. I'm a firm believer that playing a range of music around your children encourages them to not conform to the stereotypes of their peers and I've been playing this around the house as it's not too heavy and they find it is nice relaxing background music.

Amy Dickson blends classical pieces seamlessly with more American Songbook classics and it makes for great listening. her rendition of The theme from Local Hero is beautiful and I loved so many of the pieces of the album. The only one I was dubious about was Adiu Poirot, it was a little cheesy having the theme to Poirot on the album.

A lovely album and highly recommended.
VINE VOICEon 13 May 2013
I first heard Amy Dickson on Classic FM and instantly fell in love with her playing. This CD has increased my respect and admiration for her playing. If CDs wear out mine will not last very long. If you like the saxophone and classical music this CD should please you.
on 8 January 2014
I purchased this for my son who has recently been diagnosed with MS, he'd heard some of her music and said it would really calm his mind down. His face was a picture when he saw it amongst his birthday presents.
Arrived super fast, thank you!
on 26 April 2018
Great album. I discovered her by chance when visiting a friend and purchased this album.
on 12 September 2013
My first experience of this artist, and she doesn't disappoint. Pour a nice glass of something red, turn the lights down and enjoy.
amy Dickson is one of the best artists I have heard for a long time very good
on 3 January 2014
If you are looking for some relaxing, high quality classical music, but without going back to the classics you always listen to, give a try to Amy Dickson. She is, plain and simply, fantastic.
on 24 February 2015
Not what I was expecting from the Cd . It was still delivered to the usual high standard ,that comes from Amazon. Cd contents wasnt to my liking, hope it will grow on me with a few more plays.
on 6 August 2017