Customer reviews

on 17 March 2014
This was a good book to read, not the ending I thought it would have, How a woman gets desperate married to a man who cheats on her frequently and as she has no money to leave him, as she has 3 children, she does escorting, which leads to a various amount of meeting men for the "usual"
on 9 March 2015
Brilliant, you could not read book one without reading the rest of the series. Without spoiling it was one ending you just needed. well written great author
on 16 April 2014
Loved these books and found that I couldn't put my kindle down. I would highly recommend them to anyone who likes a bit of naughtiness!
on 30 April 2014
Easy reading.... Enjoyable to the end. Finished both books in an afternoon.Just had to find out what happened to Julia.....
on 21 May 2014
just read book 2 just about 2 start 3. nice writing skills and good strong charters like it a lot. and Preston seems nice.
on 15 September 2014
I loved it so much so I purchased the Books 2 & 3 and loved them..ok it was a bit corny at the end of book 3 what the hell a happy ending isn't the end of the world.
I don't understand the guy that was commented on book 1 as to being far fetched...hell the stories are not true, its only a bit of escapism.
on 13 December 2015
CAPTIVATED - Julia is establishing herself as a high class escort and is building up a steady string of clients. The money is building up for her to leave her husband and I felt like I was cheering her on. We meet several of her dates and when of course things went sour, I felt quite bad for her although it was up there with the whole horror movie 'don't go upstairs' theme! I am swiftly moving on to book 3 and hoping she gets a happy ending.

ESCAPE - Julia has gotten herself in too deep with Preston, unable to keep her real self out of their tryst. I knew Paul would end up being a despicable cad, and although part of me wanted Preston to knock him on his butt, I had respect for his method. A great end to the trilogy, I look forward to reading more from Clara James.
on 28 September 2014
...but I did enjoy the story. And the saucy bits! Will defo look out for more by this author. Recommended.
on 21 September 2014
An excellent read like the first book I could not stop till I had read them both
on 14 September 2014
Loved it..revenge is sweet and she had fun realising it