Learn more Download now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Christmas with Elvis Learn more Shop Women's Shop Men's

Customer reviews

To Hell's Heart (Crimson Worlds Book 6)
Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£0.99

on 6 November 2013
I'm just taking the opportunity to add a positive to Jay's book; it's some great tub-thumping Space Opera, fans of the genre will be greatly entertained!
on 13 November 2013
Excellent follow on story I particularly liked the concept of blocking the invasion for the time being this adds scope later on for future possibilities. Already looking forward to the next book. His characters stay in character throughout the series giving a consistent enjoyable read. Storyline is well paced, with relative gains and losses giving a balanced feel of reality to his universe no silliness about developing an instant magic bullet to save humanity.
on 15 March 2014
i didn't think it was just as well written as the earlier books , everything was there content wise for a book as good as the earlier ones but to me it felt rushed a bit like my english homework essays many years ago and as i always did them on the bus on the way to school i think i could be called as an expert witness lol , but don't get me wrong it is still a good read and i enjoyed it almost as much as the earlier ones
on 23 September 2013
Another great book in the series - more of the same as the previous, and I enjoyed it.

Looks like the end of the First Imperium saga though - and the start of some insurrection - I am less enthusiastic about the next one. I was kind of hoping for a more Pyrrhic victory, it felt a bit too much like FreeSpace 2 with the ending, where the jump node gets sealed off from the invading army.
on 14 May 2016
I discovered Jay's work about 5 books previous.. I love science fiction and I have read loads of war books. These encompassed both of these genre's making them really enjoyable. The plots evolve from book to book as the characters develop and draw you in.

I won't say much more as this is just my opinion.. I will say it give it a try. I doubt you will be sorry.
Phil
on 30 May 2016
Although the ground and spacial battle opportunities continue relentlessly, the technical aspects start to reflect improved technology bringing new phases of catatonic conflict. This volume finishes with a timely break in the intergalactic warfare proceedings - almost. When one door closes, another opens. A very good read!
Harast
on 10 September 2013
Yet another, much anticipated, book in the Crimson Words universe brings us continued battles, epic machiavellian plots, and well imagined and conceived personal triumphs and tragedies.

Eagerly awaiting part 7 this december !
on 20 January 2014
The crimson world,, is by far one of the best sci-fi. Series of novels that I've ever read, full of human stories and portrayed in not so many word. Thank you jay Allan for sharing an insightful possibilities.
on 12 September 2013
5 stars fantastic read could not put it down!!! A neat wrap up of the first imperium storyline. Now onwards to alliance government intelligence machinations!!
on 27 October 2013
Didn't disappoint and had me spellbound. Even brought a lump to my throat when a character had to be sacrificed. Eagerly awaiting the next installment.