Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Best of 2017 Shop now Shop now

on 29 April 2014
Unlike most kong products these only lasted a few minutes with our dog and were soon in pieces so not really worth it
0Comment| 40 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 27 April 2017
I wish I could give a 5. My dog loves these, but the squeak doesn't last very long at all. The first one lasted a week and it wend down from there. I notice that the hard plastic piece inside that makes the noise becomes dislodged from it's "seat". Hopefully Kong will improve this fault. The round Kong ball has lasted much longer, but she loves these because they bounce oddly.
review image
on 21 August 2017
Bought this to occupy our dog recovering from an operation to give him something to chew. He has chewed through every toy he has been given and shreds tennis balls, so we had high hopes for this toy as it was from Kong. It didn't dissappoint! he absolutely loves it. Normally he doesn't go for squeeky toys but he loves this one. He has not been able to destroy it although he has chewd off the ears! Lol. Other than that it is brilliant. I think he will enjoy playing with it being thrown for him as it bounces in different dirctions when thrown. A really sturdy toy, highly recommended.
on 8 March 2017
Bought 5, one for each dog for Christmas, and they love them. They are sturdy and all 5 still squeak. Bright fun colours as harder to lose than a tennis ball when out for a walk.
on 22 July 2017
These are cute squeeze & squeaky dog toys - however if your dog likes to incessantly chew things - these are not the product for you as sadly they are not especially durable - my Staffie only had hers 5 mins before it was in pieces! Altho she thoroughly enjoyed it for that short time (lol) - it was an expensive toy for how long it lasted! Having said that tho - she also adores the squeaky Kong tennis balls & these last much, much longer!
on 7 April 2017
My dog miniature schnauzer loved this as I pulled it out of the box, my the time I put the rubbish in the bin it was in pieces chewed right throw it in seconds. Bought this because I thought kong toys were indestructible. Thought wrong
on 13 March 2017
Dog loves this as do the grandchildren lol. Have since bought another one. Softer gel than the original kong toy and bounces erratically. I bought medium and it suits my 11 week old King Charles cavalier.
on 13 December 2017
fairly indestructible my dog loved his and i bought another for him but it was still going after a long time with no holes so gifted to another dog friend who now carries theirs everywhere.. i have only received the green frog though was hoping the second was going to be the orange bear
on 1 November 2017
This is a really weird kong purchase. I wouldn’t call it large at all. We have had many kong toys but this one has left us kind of confused. Even our Akita keeps looking at it thinking it’s one of our toddlers toys cause it’s so small. I wouldn’t bother.
on 6 May 2017
i was disappointed with this as my dog isn't interested in playing with this at all, which is very unusual as all previous kong products are adored by my dog. The quality is good so maybe its just not the thing for my dog!