on 6 February 2014
This is an awful product and would not protect your iPad from the smallest drop.

There are open flaps where there shouldn't be flaps, the closure over the charging point doesn't close correctly and the iPad 2 doesn't fit it.

Don't waste your money.
on 2 August 2015
really love this case. only problem is , its quite slack fitting over the screen and thick, doesnt hinder use of the device, but its not at all glare free, however, it doesnt state to be either. so cant really complain about that. definetly feel safe with it. however, the stand is quite tempramental, and for me has broken after many uses, luckily a friend with a 3d printer made me a new one, and enhanced it do its stronger.

for the price though, its a genuinely sturdy case, and has survived many drops without so much as switching off. when it says heavy duty protection, it really means it.
on 1 November 2014
This arrived swiftly and was packaged well.

The case itself is fab, very sturdy. We purchased it after we dropped our iPad and the screen cracked and this is exactly what it says - military rugged tough shock proof case. My little one has dropped the iPad several times and it hasn't been damaged at all.

The plastic screen on the front isn't great - I've removed it as it was just clunky and in the way and made it less sensitive to touch.

The clip on the back to make it prop up broke pretty much straight away which is a bit useless however we just prop it up against a cushion.

Recommend it to protect your iPad, probably isn't the best one out there but definitely isn't the worst.
on 18 March 2015
Just had to repair the glass on my pad for a second time so invested in this. It's not the prettiest of things but does give the tablet improved protection that I am looking for. The built in screen protector isn't fantastic as its fixed to the case so its a bit loose against the tablet screen, I'll likely cut it out and add a screen protector directly to the tablet.
on 22 March 2014
ipad fits really well very sturdy , looks good the sceen protector is very good very clear

the covers on the back are connected which which is a very good thing and isn`t on the blue and orange cover i have brought for my children

the plastic stand could be a little bit bigger to help it stand better
on 17 May 2014
It does not fit properly. When you try to connect the charger of ipad2 you have to almost remove the front cover and sometimes apps are actived or closed alone but it still is usable and also do very good job protecting my ipad2 against my son's usage. Therefore I can give only 4 stars.
on 11 February 2014
The case is really good at protecting my device. A few things I would Change though, the case is extremely snug to clip around the I pad 4, making it a little difficult to get on, the screen protector does take away some clarity of the screen too. For me the retina screen was a great addition to the 4 but it's a little hazy now with the casing screen protector.
on 9 February 2014
OK for the money but the plastic protective screen seems to distort and so I removed it. The surround is good and stops ipad getting damaged which is good but I don't like the rubber flaps as much as others I have seen. I also removed the stand as it isn't that strong / stable. There are others out there better but much more expensive so it is good if you just want a bumper surrounding your ipad.
on 16 August 2015
Arrived quickly. My IPad fits in nice and snug, and it looks and feels like it should protect it. Only downside is the rubber legs on the stand have already started falling off after two days use. I think a drop of superglue will sort that out, but i almost lost one of them already.
on 15 March 2014
I bought this last Christmas for my husband's new present. He is a truck driver, and his iPad is chucked in a bag, thrown on the bed, dropped on the floor, and regularly used in a dusty environment. It has done its job very well so far. Let's hope it continues. Very pleased.