Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£3.99

on 8 October 2013
Took a chance on this, guided by the 'ain't no-body' song from the sainsbury's advert

Did I regret it???

Not a chance.

Blissfully relaxing album fir a perfect Sunday afternoon.

Recommended
on 5 October 2013
Wasn't sure if I would especially enjoy this album but I do. Hard to believe she is so young, I love the way she sings and her voice. A lot of the songs are new to me so that makes them original. Will be looking out for the next album. Very talented, clever singer and pianist. Brilliant.
on 8 October 2013
Listened to her single on Itube and thought WOW!!! so then looked it up on Amazon and found an amazing album for 2.99. She has a unique voice and sounds amazing so defo a chill out album for my ipod from now on.
on 4 February 2014
Originals or covers: a unique sound in any case from a young lady with the most beautiful voice.
Check out her version of Chaka Khan's Ain't Nobody, which charted.
I think we will be seeing a lot more of Jasmine in the future.
on 20 May 2014
A very good wee vocalist, with the right PR I think Jasmine could be one of those next best things to be heard on radio more often. She also needs a proper release on CD than just as a downloadable file.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 25 December 2013
I listen to jasmine's album every day in the car. She is extremely talented and her voice is well beyond her years. Look out for her name as I am sure she will become very well known in the years to come.
on 27 September 2013
I stumbled across this and am so glad I did what a mesmerising alternative to the great songs covered on this album. Its relaxing and harmonious what a lovely way to unwind and only £2.99 perfect!
Definitely recommend
on 21 September 2013
I just love this download worth every penny , this young lady has the most beautiful voice you can hear every word,just can't stop playing it just listen to her on you tube and you will feel the same.
on 3 November 2013
A totally amazing album. I bought this on a whim, as I liked the album cover. I had no idea about her until I'd listened to the album, then 'googled' her. 13 years old, totally unbelievable. lf you didn't know her age, you would never know she is so young. Thoroughly recommended.
on 2 November 2013
Jasmine Thompson is the star of the future. Her voice for her age is extraordinary. Her last EP "under the willow tree" is made of originals but all her covers are just as fantastic. If you like real music you will not be disappointed