on 5 October 2013
Wasn't sure if I would especially enjoy this album but I do. Hard to believe she is so young, I love the way she sings and her voice. A lot of the songs are new to me so that makes them original. Will be looking out for the next album. Very talented, clever singer and pianist. Brilliant.
on 27 September 2013
I stumbled across this and am so glad I did what a mesmerising alternative to the great songs covered on this album. Its relaxing and harmonious what a lovely way to unwind and only £2.99 perfect!
Definitely recommend
on 20 May 2014
A very good wee vocalist, with the right PR I think Jasmine could be one of those next best things to be heard on radio more often. She also needs a proper release on CD than just as a downloadable file.
on 25 December 2013
I listen to jasmine's album every day in the car. She is extremely talented and her voice is well beyond her years. Look out for her name as I am sure she will become very well known in the years to come.
on 21 September 2013
I just love this download worth every penny , this young lady has the most beautiful voice you can hear every word,just can't stop playing it just listen to her on you tube and you will feel the same.
on 15 November 2013
Ordered having sampled on iTunes. A refreshingly easy listening album that is a great addition. Will be added to the choice in car and at home
on 3 April 2014
I downloaded this as a reccomendation and so glad I did. It's simply beautiful. Her covers of 'Almost Lover' and 'Titanium' are two of my personal favourites.
on 25 November 2013
An understated album full of covers from a great female voice of the future in this 21st century singer the year or two
on 5 October 2015
wow....what a voice
on 7 October 2013
Beautifully sung, by such a talented girl. Amazing.
The songs chosen are haunting and poignant. I guess not really up beat but this tempo is what Jasmine does well. I really shows off the wonderful tone of her voice. Great for sunday listening.