Customer reviews

Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£3.99

on 4 February 2014
Originals or covers: a unique sound in any case from a young lady with the most beautiful voice.
Check out her version of Chaka Khan's Ain't Nobody, which charted.
I think we will be seeing a lot more of Jasmine in the future.
on 8 October 2013
Took a chance on this, guided by the 'ain't no-body' song from the sainsbury's advert

Did I regret it???

Not a chance.

Blissfully relaxing album fir a perfect Sunday afternoon.

Recommended
on 5 October 2013
Wasn't sure if I would especially enjoy this album but I do. Hard to believe she is so young, I love the way she sings and her voice. A lot of the songs are new to me so that makes them original. Will be looking out for the next album. Very talented, clever singer and pianist. Brilliant.
on 8 October 2013
Listened to her single on Itube and thought WOW!!! so then looked it up on Amazon and found an amazing album for 2.99. She has a unique voice and sounds amazing so defo a chill out album for my ipod from now on.
on 3 November 2013
A totally amazing album. I bought this on a whim, as I liked the album cover. I had no idea about her until I'd listened to the album, then 'googled' her. 13 years old, totally unbelievable. lf you didn't know her age, you would never know she is so young. Thoroughly recommended.
on 2 November 2013
Jasmine Thompson is the star of the future. Her voice for her age is extraordinary. Her last EP "under the willow tree" is made of originals but all her covers are just as fantastic. If you like real music you will not be disappointed
on 15 November 2013
Ordered having sampled on iTunes. A refreshingly easy listening album that is a great addition. Will be added to the choice in car and at home
on 10 January 2014
Really nice album, her voice is excellent and all of the tracks on this album are worth listening to. Would recommend this for anyone.
on 29 March 2014
I occasionally help aspiring singers with their performance. Singing in tune isn't that difficult but most singers struggle with phrasing, hitting the right part of a word and conveying emotion in the right places. From now on, all I have to do is play this album to them. Jasmine intuitively knows how to deliver a song. Do yourself a favour and buy this album. An incredible debut!
on 7 October 2013
Beautifully sung, by such a talented girl. Amazing.
The songs chosen are haunting and poignant. I guess not really up beat but this tempo is what Jasmine does well. I really shows off the wonderful tone of her voice. Great for sunday listening.