Customer reviews

Love passenger
on 16 September 2014
great
on 2 January 2015
This guy produces great music one song after another. Highly recommended. You will fall in love with him too.
on 27 November 2014
Typical Passenger, Fantastic.
on 2 February 2014
I have bought all the albums by passenger so far. If you want an album you will instantly like, choose 'all the little lights'. Some times his other albums take more of a play, but you may find yourself unable to stop playing them after a few plays. The things I like about them, is that they are sometimes so mellow to listen to, so good for the car, because gosh knows there is enough angst on the roads and his songs make me feel calmer and make me laugh at times. He is a song writer who's words show he is either a fantastic observer of life or someone who has lived, really loved and struggled. His lyrics are very lovely, funny and human. I would wish him all the success in the world, though I doubt that would do it for him and therefore I would wish him well instead. Keep producing more albums Mr Passenger to help the rest of us to chill out and feel like someone understands.
22 Comments| 13 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 12 July 2014
Nice to listen to some of the old stuff and a couple of gems in the album
on 2 January 2014
Simply the best singer songwriter since Tom McRae - this album is as good as all the lights and has the ability to move the listener! Thanks to Amazon I own all of his albums and they are all excellent!
on 16 July 2014
I have not listend to it yet but I love the singers voice and the music they than you xx
on 27 December 2015
Great music, with the same feel and experience from other albums by Passenger.