on 26 February 2015
Great book if your into adventure stories this book is for the girls,several different authors.I liked them all but one this book has many short stories you like Enid Blyton you will like this book there are lots of books in the series and I can't wait to choose another.This book is for younger readers I as an adult just happen to enjoy these stories as I never read them in my youth.
on 10 January 2018
I bought this for my grand daughter, but I don't think she has started reading these stories yet. Personally I love a good mystery/detective story and I thought to share my reading tastes with her. I plan to read them myself soon, when I can tear myself away from all the other good reads I recently purchased for my Kindle.
on 11 June 2016
Bought for 8 year old daughter to read over a weeks holiday along with two other books which she read all within that time. I asume she enjoyed as we couldn't get her off her kindle.
on 11 October 2013
This megapack is full of delightful mysteries that are solved by schoolgirls. It is simplistic with no gore or bad language. It makes a change from the standard world weary detectives with hangups and addictions. It doesn't take a super brain to work out the plots but it does help the reader spend a time just wallowing in nostagia.
on 1 November 2013
Short adventure stories from a time when girls sleeping together in a bed was just that. A good read for those interested in mysteries.
on 4 March 2014
A very good read if you like this kind of story. The kind that you do not want to put down. A good introduction to mystery stories.
on 13 June 2015
handy when not got a lot of time short stories a good idea
on 8 April 2016
on 30 November 2015
Good read
on 25 February 2015
FAB-U-LOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!

amazing book( or should I say BOOKS)? Written by loads of different authors! I would recommend it to 8-12 yr olds.