Customer reviews

on 16 November 2013
It's a nice song featuring the beautiful voice of Natasha Khan (Bat For Lashes).

However it was quite a faff downloading the track. I thought it didn't happen but after a lengthy search I found it. Amazon have made changes (apparently) to the download procedure. However it still isn't possible to download to where you want the file. I'm not going to make a habit of downloading MP3s - it's too much trouble. Long live the CD!

I'm sure I've commented about Amazon downloads before but I cannot find the review. If this review isn't published then I'll not make any further reviews on anything.
on 20 September 2013
Haunting melody with Natasha's beautiful voice on fine form over a really well produced and performed track.No surprise to existing Bat for Lashes fans hopefully with the film soundtrack and some radio airplay more people will discover just how good she is.
on 15 September 2013
A wonderful voice laid over an atmospheric bed of music, everything Natasha Khan touches is pure gold, this is no exception