on 13 March 2015
Dresses are great. We bought them for an Anna (from Frozen) doll, rather than a Barbie and they fit her perfectly. They dresses are as shown on the pictures and came with extra some extra accessories such as socks and scarves/shawls. My kid is very happy with them.
on 21 December 2013
Ordered these as some little stocking fillers for my 5 year old's Christmas. They arrived beautifully presented and I was actually shocked at just how beautiful they were! My daughter is going to absolutely love playing with these. Fantastic purchase.
on 24 December 2015
I was very happy with these beautiful dresses I bought as a gift. My daughter loved them! Great gift! You won't be disappointed!
on 4 November 2013
Lovely different as present.
on 15 July 2015