Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 7 February 2017
I have used many stubble shavers over the years, some breaking and some going faulty but this is by far the best, easy to hold and easy to use, for a closer shave I take the cage off, but not for directly under the chin as it will nick so I put the cage back on, and still it's a good length of stubble. I find other shavers leave the stubble too long where as this leaves it the right length. Charging is easy in th cradle and looks stylish too! Happy days
on 18 January 2017
I have been looking for a replacement beard trimmer for a while and after a bit of research i bought this shaver. I've had it 4 months now and it has kept it's charge well, is still powerful works a treat. The digital display is great for finding just the right stubble length every time.

Pros - Battery, digital display, looks

Cons - All good so far
on 2 August 2016
Shocked at how flimsy the comb is on this, if you push gently on the comb with your finger you can see it bend down toward the trimmer - push a little harder and it clicks and goes down to almost a 0.
As a precision trimmer the comb is the most important part and should be very very solid... At this price it's probably worth investing a little more in genuine barber clippers.
on 10 January 2017
Works really well for either keeping a beard tidy, or if like me you hate shaving but don't want a beard. The battery life is better than previous trimmers I've used and the minutes remaining display is useful. It took a few goes to get used to holding it as the shape was different to previous trimmers I've used - now I'm used to it and I don't find the shape a bother. My only criticism is that I get a build up of trimmed hair under the guard so have to brush it out a couple of times during a trim. It's a minor thing that I'm sure they could resolve with a tweak to the design.
on 2 October 2015
Been using for almost 2 years plus now. (I have to use this with a wahl trimmer too)

The main issue with this trimmer is it gives a patchy trim and you have to go over your beard atleast 10 times to get a consistent length all over. There are better units out there esp the Remington range which are considerably cheaper. Although it is a well built and good looking gadget, I wouldn't reccomdend this trimmer.
on 7 December 2016
I bought this trimmer as when I read the reviews it seemed like a good buy... after two week it started catching my skin and stubble around my jaw line and under my cheek bone, where I'd start bleeding now I'm paranoid to use it as it keeps cutting me! Closer inspection a couple of the teeth of the trimmer have broke off so now I'm left with a dangerous product.
on 12 April 2015
So far it works and charges fine, great selection of grading however you cant use it like an ordinary shaver because it will pull or skin apart and become like electric tweezers, its designed for the man who likes a little designer stubble and likes to take time in honing his beard.

Comes with a great little charger stand which has suction pads on the bottom so it stays in place.
on 27 April 2015
This. Product. Is. Awesome!
Massive battery life, waterproof, amazing for stubble effect finish. I've been recommending this to everyone I know. The charging plug is proper weird because it doesn't fit into normal European plugs so you have to use about 3 converters for it to work in Europe. And there's no UK option. That's poor. But other than that, if you want to have stubble and hate shaving: BUY THIS NOW!
on 18 January 2016
Does the job, but can take a while to get some longer facial hairs due to the guard. Battery life is great and the stand that comes with it is useful for just sitting it in and leaving it to charge without wires everywhere. Although waterproof - I've never used it in the shower as I can't imagine it working too well.
on 30 June 2016
Really impressed with this. It does throw all your hair every where but that doesn't really bother me as I shave over the sink or in the shower before I turn it on. The blade length is adjusted with a motorized digital display which is a very nice touch. Great shaver.