Customer reviews

Size: X-Large|Colour: Black|Change
Price:£14.49+ Free shipping

on 31 January 2014
Can't really review this properly as it was bought as a gift for my daughter's boyfriend, but as he loved the DVD, I am sure that he will be delighted with this tshirt, very quick delivery and was packaged well.
on 11 June 2014
This was delivered within 4 days, looks great and of high quality. Fits well. Definitely a great buy, even though I wasn't actually too keen on the film itself!
on 9 September 2014
Nice thick, good quality t-shirt. Well printed. I bought XL, I'd say it's slightly bigger than my other t-shirts the same size but I'm happy with that
on 17 July 2014
Nice tshirt, good quality and print is nice, but I found the size to be a bit on the bigger size. I ordered large by the way.
on 13 February 2014
The person I brought this T shirt for loved it .. To be totally honest he's been wearing it everyday since xmas
on 21 March 2014
The print is a almost photo quality and washes well with no fading. The shirt material is top drawer. Enjoy!
on 18 July 2014
I bought the film,the soundtrack and now I've got the t shirt,the perfect bundle for all metallica fans
on 26 December 2014
Fits perfectly bought as a xmas present my boyfreind loves it
on 3 December 2014
Lovely thick material well worth every penny, son loved it.
on 27 August 2014
Great design print, fits well and arrived ahead of time!