on 20 February 2014
Il Divo continues to deliver a quality presentation of musical quality that is enjoyable and pleasant to listen too. All in all 'A Musical Affair' is a quality collection covering musical hits taken from the stages of Broadway and interpreted by the excellent Il Divo. Il Divo continue their strong voices and fine interpretation of music and deliver their own inspiration of musical quality.

Everyone has their own favourites and Il Divo is my music of choice when I'm in the car, in the house or going to the theatre. A fine collection of well known hits that has been brought together and delivered in the way that only Il Divo can pull it off. A great performance and welcome addition to my musical collection.
on 5 December 2013
I love Il Divo and this doesn't disappoint. Great songs given the wonderful Il Divo treatment, superb recording quality. If you are a fan of Il Divo you will love this too.
6 people found this helpful
on 10 January 2014
Was not sure what to expect off this album and my first thought was why did they not get Katherine Jenkins to do some songs with them. very disappointed she was not invited to collaborate. Apart from that thought it was a good effort but it makes you wanting more. For me not enough songs on the album although love there ability to blend there voices. This is not one of their best but certainly worth a listen to.
on 18 June 2017
I was a bit disappointed in this CD but it's probably because I have their main Releases. I just find 'a musical affair' a bit 'watered down'.
One person found this helpful
on 29 December 2013
I am a devotee of Musicals and the male voice as exhibited here in this very enjoyable album. The balance and recording quality is excellent. The use of the voices in the arrangements is as to be expected showing the talents of all the four at their best. David and Sebastien are very excellent and Carlos is thankfully more restrained in his top register than in other recordings.. Urs sings as only he can. All in all a superb recording. Highly recommended.
on 11 January 2014
I was very unhappy with the DVD of IL DIVO and so I will not be playing it again on my video. The CD was great but I paid for music on the DVD so that we could watch the singers. I will look carefully next time I order anything else. I bought it for my Husband as a present but I couldn't give it to him.
2 people found this helpful
on 12 November 2017
Product arrived well packaged and as described. Very happy.
on 12 December 2013
Really lovely to listen to - very enjoyable and i would highly recommend it for anyone as a gift definitely
6 people found this helpful
on 4 January 2014
I am the biggest il divo fan and have seen them in concert twice. I had great hopes for this cd as I love broadway and musicals. I was very disappointed at the selection of songs and there are not even that many on the cd. The focus appears to be more on the other artists. A let down .
on 8 January 2014
I chose this because I have a lot of Il Divo CD's and I don't think any of these songs are on other CD's although I do have another copy of them singing Love Changes Everything with Michael Ball. Seb seems to feature quite a lot but I expect this type of song is more suitable for his voice.