on 5 March 2014
Three times a winner! Three superb comedy books in one package...happy days! I recommend this trio of funniness most highly. It is light, warm and thoroughly enjoyable.

Zerf gets top marks
on 9 June 2014
Lot's of geeky references to some classic books/programs without risking copyright. Found myself giggling quite a lot at these books. For anyone wanting a comedic fantasy this set is a must :)
on 20 October 2014
I don’t want to be greedy but I want more. I cruised through these three books only to discover that there are no more – shame on you mister Zerf. Put pen to paper and get the next Plob out.
on 5 March 2014
Three sure-fire hits. Funny and easy to read Plob is a great success. I cannot praise this trilogy more highly without gushing. But believe me - it is funny and well written. Buy it!
on 22 March 2014
Wonderful stuff! I loved the interaction with the reader as well. I momentarily thought some of the character names were a tad too slapstick, when suddenly they fitted perfectly.
on 20 March 2014
The humour was, for my tastes, somewhat laboured. It was neither good nor bad and it passed a few idle hours but it is not one that will stick in the mind or, for me, be reread.
on 9 March 2014
This has been the best way to spend a boring journey to work in a long time and the smiles on my face make other passengers on the bus wonder what I am reading So I tell them
on 9 April 2015
It got of to a slow start but once I got into the characters it became an entertaining and amusing fantasy tale. I will be reading the rest of the books in the series in time.
on 5 March 2014
If you like schoolboy humour this book is for you. Big bosoms, embarrassing arousals and fart jokes abound. I like Terry Pratchett's writing, but this comes nowhere close.
on 27 June 2015
An excellent trilogy following the adventures of Plob the magician. Very good stories but the grammar and spelling left a little to be desired. Needs neatening up.