Size: 50ml|Change

Help. I am 71 years old and since I started using 007 I have been plagued by hoards of beautiful , young goddesses battering at my door. Perhaps I should let them out!
Meanwhile back in the real world this is not the most expensive eau de toilette on the market, but it has a very pleasant aroma , not sweet and sickly and feels fresh and invigorating when applied and at my age I need all the help I can get. Although obviously aimed at a younger market, my wife and a few others have commented on how pleasant it is , so for me it does the job and has turned out to be very good value.
Now where did I put that key.
on 31 May 2015
What to say about JB Eau de Toilette. Personally its my favourite one and Iv'e tried a couple of JB ones. This one the aroma seems to hang about longer. I was recently in meeting mid morning and one of the ladies commented on how nice I smelt. LOL, I took it the right way. Personally I've bought this one twice and would buy again.
on 31 May 2014
i personally found this fragrance to be the least pleasant of all the 007 lines, it had a metallic hint to it in addition to a musky almost vodka like scent, HOWEVER!!!!, many women loved it!!!!, and on success basis did as well as the gold 007 (which i also recommend) so take this one as a wildcard and try it out!!!!
on 20 September 2014
My 14 year wears this. Smells fresh and clean long lasting too plus good price from this seller. Yes pleased would recommend.
on 7 August 2014
Smells great! ^-^ Wish it was stronger, but it is Eau de Toilette, not Eau de Parfam or Cologne, so I understand. :P
Great overall, very pleased. :)

(The twist down/up cover for the spray is awesome! XD)
on 11 February 2014
My son put this on his wish list, so knew what he was asking for. The aroma is perfectly acceptable and is not at all intrusive.
on 21 February 2016
I bought this for a Christmas present for my son and he really liked it. Wears it when going out and has had nice comments. Nice bottle. Would recommend. Quick delivery and good packaging
on 20 January 2014
I have just added this to my collection of James bond aftershaves. This was delivered in good time but had great cost added to it as well. good value for money.
on 6 December 2015
This is a present for my son who is a big bond fan, he hasnt used it yet but is looking forward to it, presentation is good and arrived pronto, so far so good.
on 3 January 2014
very pleased with this item took a chance on buying it without knowing what it was going to smell like but was very pleased with this item