on 24 October 2014
I bought this in the daily deal. It arrived the next day.

These are more coarse than the blue rollers that come with the emjoi machine.

I managed to do it in half the usual time.

I will buy these rollers from now on.
on 8 May 2017
Always buy the blue or purple rollers but decided to try these ones. After a bad pedicure on holiday I was left with a very rough patch in my right foot and after using these rollers every few days along with foot cream this is quickly disappearing.
on 2 June 2014
Well I have hooves for feet so after tickling them with the pink and blue rollers I went for black. They run out of grit as fast as the other colours but you get more done in the meantime. They fit on a normal Micro Pedi. Perhaps go easy if you have normal human feet.
These are my FAVOURITE rollers for the Emjoi Micro Pedi! I bought the original version which takes batteries, and then upgraded to the plug in version. The BLACK rollers outperformed all other coloured roller significantly. I have tried the different pink and blue rollers but always found them not removing the skin enough. The black super coarse rollers seem to remove way more hard skin and those pesky flaky bits I get, more easily and quickly. Despite being for men, they are suitable for women, especially if your feet are really bad. Like mine! Wearing trainers/socks and even sandals for work make my feet dry, flaky and quite rough. A little while spent with these rollers makes my feet soft and smooth again. Perfect. They do not hurt, even after several mintues on one area of my feet. I tend to rinse under a cold tap to refresh the roller, but with a couple of uses a week they easily last a couple of months. I do recommend an emolient foot cream afterwards to prolong the great results.
on 8 January 2014
Coarser than the blue ones, so my theory is that I'll save cash not having to replace them as often. I wish they were cheaper as they don't last as long as you'd expect, they lose effectiveness quite quickly. As there is no alternative, still very much worth it though.

Oh, and these aren't 'man' only, what silly marketing. I'd suggest anyone to purchase a set of these along with the other colours and use them in combination.
on 13 February 2014
these are excellent they are a little on the expensive side and there is no need for it ..I am waiting for the company that brought out the generic version of the blue ones to bring out the same for the grey ones .I have severe back problems and the nerve damage affects my feet .so any hard skin hurts and feel horrible and when I say horrible ,I don't mean to touch ..it feels painful and there is a horrible ;;want to rip it off ;;;feeling due to the nerve damage .so keeping my feet hard skin free is a full time job ..I was delighted when the micro pedi came out ..for me it was an essential piece of kit ,..I have been using rechargeable batteries but have switched to the procell batteries available for amazon as they are so cheap and work better that the rechargeable ones so a very good product but come on emjoi lower the price .or the generic company will beat you to it
on 8 August 2013
I bought these rollers in conjunction with the Emjoi Micro Pediicure Device. I don't usually leave reviews but really felt this needed a comment. Not because they didn't do the job but because, in my opinion, they are overpriced. In fact these and the device they fit are overpriced. This really is a case of paying through the nose for something which probably cost a pittance to produce, just because there isn't an alternative. None of this is rocket science - I imagine somewhere in China, these are being copied and sold, even as I type this. I would have liked to rate this higher but, sadly, the cost affected my rating.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon 23 July 2014
I have been using the Micro Pedi Pro for about a year now, but have always wanted a coarser roller as the standard blue ones do work, but take and age if you have neglected your pins for a while. (and/or do a lot of walking/running)

I wasn't sure that these 'Mens' rollers would fit the Micro Pedi Professional, but they work fine.

They do produce a lot of dust and powder, and if I can I will use the Micro Pedi outside, but a bit of a clean up with duster and hoover is much better than having to contend with cracked heels.

These coarse rollers work very well, I tend to give them a good rinse after use and this seems to extend their life.
VINE VOICEon 20 August 2014
At last! There is a super tough option for my horribly hard skinned feet :-)

In the spring and summer I am constantly in bare feet, driving my daughter's OCD beyond repair with my ugly peds.

The standard coarse rollers do do the job, but they are slow, and I get bored quite quickly. Plus there is always the fear that with all that friction something may ignite ;-)

Seriously though, you do need these super tough ones for deep ridged or cracked hard skin on your feet. They blitz it away quickly and painlessly, and they don't really cost too much for what they are and how long they last.
on 1 November 2013
These are definitely a lot better than the blue coarse rollers. They don't last any longer but they do tackle the hard skin in less time than with the blue rollers so I will continue to use these all the time now.