Format: DVD|Change

on 21 February 2014
Another great DVD from Karl Pilkington - if you loved Idiot Abroad, you'll love this too - similar style, just different topics - life's big questions this time. Some classic Karl quotes and moans, a good watch.
on 19 December 2013
This is Karl. What he says is right but it is just so funny the way he says it but he doesn't realise how funny he is. I thought this was just going to be Karl sat talking about different things every week. I didn't know that he visited different countries and found out about other cultures. Basically, just buy it and watch it. My only moan would be the price. But then the programmes were done by Sky so what do you expect.
on 11 January 2014
If you have watched & loved an idiot abroad , you will absolutely LOVE this dvd !
Karl at his best in this series where he discovers all aspects of life , I laughed so much and can't stop watching it again & again ! A real jem from the very wise karl !
on 7 April 2015
Karl Pilkington is by far one of the funniest people on the planet. The Moaning of Lofe picks up where An Idiot Abroad left off. But this time we see a much more comfortable Karl, sans Ricky Gervais and Stephen Merchant. Karl travels the world to focus on the big ticket items of life. And his witty, uncanny ability to put things in a different perspective has never been more entertaining. It's heartfelt, funny, and in a world filled with repetitive sitcoms and fictious reality shows, The Moaning in Life is genuine.
on 17 January 2014
I bought this for the OH as a Christmas present and upon watching it, we were not disappointed. We watched all of the episodes in 2 days. I've also seen all of the Idiot Abroad series, and I have to say, that this was probably Karl's best adventure yet. He got into the spirit of the tasks a lot more, and although watching him complain about having to do things he doesn't want to in an Idiot Abroad is amusing, it was still hilarious and quite touching at points.

Buy this DVD - you won't be disappointed!
on 8 September 2014
What can I say about this that most arent already expecting? This is just plain, bog standard Karl Pilkington, exactly what you were expecting. I was a huge fan of "An Idiot Abroad", and after a slightly disappointing third season it is great to get another fantastic series focusing on Karl and his travels. If you liked "An Idiot Abroad" then you will not be disappointed. 5*
on 28 January 2015
Brilliant, funny and exciting DVD. The DVD came earlier then I expected which was brilliant. Also it came in perfect condition. If you like An Idiot Abroad I would highly recommend this DVD for you but, there is a sense if disappointment when you realise Ricky Gervais isn't in this DVD. But Karl's non-stop moaning never seizes to make me laugh even when he's not being tormented by Ricky!
on 4 February 2014
I loved everything that Karl Pilkington had done prior to this, and then when I first watched this, I instantly had thd same impression. That being the reason I purchased the DVD. No complaints from me whatsoever. Delivery was on time, DVD arrived in perfect condition, and I'm glad to finally have it on DVD so that I can watch it anytime that I feel the urge to. Thouroughly satisfied with this purchase. Definitely a must buy for any Karl Pilkington fan
on 11 March 2015
If you love Karl Pilkington, you'll love this Blu ray! Great to see him have series without Ricky and Steve pestering him, although sometimes he could do with being poked at, to get the best out of him!
on 28 December 2013
It's nice to see Karl Pilkington having a good moan about life without having to put up with Ricky Gervais & Stephen Merchant in the background - We all know that Karl is the true star of "An Idiot Abroad", so it's good that "The Moaning Of Life" doesn't have the "other two' messing around in the background. More stuff from Karl, please !! Forget "the other two" and carry on on your own !! Excellent fun !! Well done Karl !!