Customer reviews

The Moaning of Life - Series 1 [Blu-ray]
Format: Blu-ray|Change

on 7 September 2017
What more could you ask for if u need a laugh on the weekend.
on 24 September 2017
Brilliant
on 19 April 2017
Brilliant, funny, travel all over the world, and it's interesting.
on 12 September 2014
Excellent
on 12 July 2014
Hilarious
on 5 August 2015
A must havd dvd set!
on 30 January 2014
It's got Karl Pilkington in, what's not to like?. Very funny really made me laugh. I would recommend to anyone
on 4 May 2014
Great DVD Karl is so funny if you like him and an idiot abroad you will love this. Shame about the last episode not working there was probably a scratch or something if I were you I would maybe try a diffident seller.
on 22 March 2017
Not quite up to the standard of 'An Idiot Abroad' but great value anyway. Mind you, I wouldn't like to be his partner, Suzanne.

It's life I suppose, and I'm not moaning, but I was annoyed that the Disc with the 'extras' on was corrupted and wouldn't play
on 16 November 2013
Karl Pilkington is a genius. He is my favourite person in the public eye ( I would say celebrity, but I just don't see him as one, he's far more human than celebrities). At first I was a little dubious that he was doing a series without Gervais and Merchant and worried it wouldn't be that funny, but I can't tell you how pleased I was when just 5 minutes after watching the first episode when I discovered I was wrong. This is the funniest series with Pilkington in my view and if you even remotely enjoyed the Ricky Gervais Show or The Idiot Abroad series you will absolutely love this series and certainly would not be disappointed. I hope they make a 2nd, 3rd, 4th, even 40th series :)
11 Comment| 41 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse