on 19 March 2017
Bought for my daughter and she was very happy
on 23 January 2014
Fantastic product. Looks great and had a few comments already with people asking where they can get one and are surprised at how cheap the price was. Very very pleased.
2 people found this helpful
on 21 February 2014
Had some problems with a previous order and the seller but everything was sorted quickly and they sent me a replacement case. However, they also gifted me 2 other cases from their store which was such a nice gesture and I am so thankful to them.

The cases are good quality and look amazing on my phone.

on 5 January 2014
lovely, and the materal is like cloth where the quote is, but backed on pastic. Not completely solid, and protective but it is a nice looking cheap case so what do you expect :P.

I ALSO LOVE THE QUOTE
on 2 April 2014
received a fake case, that was copied from another brand, printing was look, quality was awful, service was bad, please avoid this band of counterfeiter for sure
on 14 January 2014
Thank you for sending hard case cover in new easy to remove packaging plus free gifts.. My teenage daughter is very happy with her choices of case. :-)
on 1 January 2014
given as a gift ,she love s it ,come sooner than the date given ,strong hard cover , picture clear
on 21 January 2014
I like the look of the case, but because of the material used I feel like if I dropped my phone with the case on it wouldn't fair to well.
One person found this helpful
on 18 December 2013
I would highly recommend this product. It is a lovely design and despite coming all the way from Belgium, it came very quickly! Will definitely be buying more products, :)
on 18 April 2016