on 14 January 2014
I ordered these shirts in a small thinking that it would be slightly too big for my two children, however the small is even larger than my Med Dickies padded shirt. In fact I can put it on over top of my clothes plus a heavy sweater and I am UK size 16. I will keep it for my husband and I to use, as quite a cosy shirt, just massive in size.
on 31 October 2014
I love this hooded fleece jacket. It is perfect for walking my dogs because it has deep pockets which I can carry dog treats in! It is very warm and washes well. Ideal for cold winter days on the beach!
on 21 November 2015
Are not the correct sizes I ordered a 38"-40" chest was more like a 45"-50" the top absolutely drowned me
on 5 March 2014
Bought this to go out in the garden. Its warm, loose fitting which gives ease of movement. Was very pleased with it
on 23 December 2013
Great if you work outdoors and need something warm, but was not suitable for my husbands needs hence the 3 stars.
on 30 July 2014
quality ok for the price. Quick delivery and easy to purchase.
on 20 November 2015
Was way too big. More like an XXL not an L.
on 10 March 2015