on 17 June 2014
Easy to use, easy to clean, easy to trim to fit and lots of them in the packet. I use them with my dehydrator all the time and they have been an excellent addition to that tool. I'm a real dehydrating novice and so was very unsure as to whether or not this would be a worthwhile purchase but now that I've made seed bread and nut cheese I understand the value of having these sheets. I start off frying my sticky seed mixtures on a teflex sheet, but I find that once the mixture has dried sufficiently to be cut into squares and turned over it dries so much better if I turn it onto these netting sheets.
on 25 July 2016
Very good indeed, they have used for dehydrating a variety of items from those that are small and would fall through the larger mesh on the metal racks that came with the dehydrator to items such as liver and heart for dog treats where the netting sheets are so much easier to clean. Flexible and non stick surface also helps!

For the price they are a steal, they cut to size easily, are robust and simple to clean. At less than £1 per sheet they could easily be replaced from time to time without breaking the bank but after a couple of months use with no sign of wear I suspect I will get a couple of years out of them at least.
on 14 October 2014
Great product, bought them to go with the Andrew James machine and they are.slightly too wide but cut down easily, could've done with being a bit longer as they're about 2 inches short of fitting the machine but I knew this when I bought them so not a major issue. Non stick and effectively catches all of the smaller bits of food in the machine. I would recommend this product.
on 24 March 2016
Trim to fit almost any dehydrator machine. Non stick and the mesh allows the lightly warmed air to circulate throughout all the chambers unimpeded giving optimum drying and performance. I am very happy with purchase and I highly recommend these mesh sheets.
There are 10 sheets in this pack, they are a really good size although they are not quite long enough for my dehydrator they are wide enough and can be easily cut to the shape you want. they are very flexible and strong and do the job perfectly
on 31 March 2016
I have only recently got these liners and gave knky cut one to fit my machine. I really like them, I am using my good hydrator to make dog treats and the liner makes some a lot easier to place on the tray.
on 30 October 2013
Fast delivery was dispatched within a couple of hours after order so far so good. was after purchasing a Weston dehydrator so these were exactly what I needed.
on 15 March 2014
These are so useful, and necessary as dehydrators holes are too big.....Would be far better if dehydrators holes were smaller, but hey.. these arent too expensive and do the job very well
on 24 February 2014
the netting sheets are essential to use with the dehydrator.. a bit narrow though .. but it does the job...
on 8 May 2014
Easy to cut into shape. They survived the dishwasher and work well for dehydration smaller items. Would buy them again.