on 24 May 2015
I'm not convinced with this one, I tried it as an alternative to those ghastly ferrous sulfate tablets you're given when pregnant and your haemoglobin levels get 'low'. Didn't make enough of a difference for me (with the haemoglobin levels or easier 'movements'). I will re-review once I'm not pregnant and see if it really does help combat fatigue, etc.
on 26 June 2014
I hated having to take iron tablets and the side effects from them. When a friend recommended these satchets I quickly made an order. I find them easy to take and have no side effects from taking them.
on 29 July 2015
Bought for the girlfriend, she really likes it and finds that it dissolves easily and without any fuss.

It seems to have taken care of the iron deficiency that she had too, so it has done its job. Try to buy the larger amounts as you can make quite a saving.
on 25 October 2015
I take this nearly every day, with diluting juice, since discovering I was anaemic several years ago. Doesn't cause digestive problems like the tablet form. Every woman should check whether her iron levels are as they should be.
on 1 June 2015
Amazing alternative to iron tablets although you might need to take two a day if you're in the tablet-taking anemia category to start with. It can mess with my tummy a bit but it's NOTHING compared to what tablets do to me. So yay!
on 19 October 2015
Arrived promptly. It is the product itself that I dislike. The taste of the iron was rather overpowering, even when taken with a lot of orange juice. Although it did help to bring my iron levels up, I will be taking tablets in the future instead (much cheaper and easier).
on 27 December 2014
All three of my daughters are anaemic and this is like a miracle cure! Tastes great with orange juice and none of the horrid sde effects of iron tablets.
on 9 August 2015
Delivery was as stated. I love this! It was an impulse buy from a supermarket as it was on offer. I've been trying to find something to boost my iron levels for longer than I care to remember. I certainly wouldn't be able to run a marathon but after just a week I can run up the stairs without needing to take 10 minutes rest after. The price is brilliant too!
on 26 March 2014
I was advised to buy iron tablets when my iron stores were low (vegetarian). Big mistake for me as this caused the start of Irritable Bowel Syndrome. Staff at Boots suggested this as an alternative and it definitely doesn't have unwanted side effects. A bit pricey, but I now have on regular Amazon subscription - much cheaper that '3 for 2' at Boots. Adding to a glass of orange cordial works best for me - I can put 2 sachets in without a trace of the metallic taste. It advises to take between meals and avoid with cup of tea (tannins)to aid absorption.
on 24 June 2014
This is my second delivery so I am still in the early stages of waiting to see if there is any benefit, but I definitely think it's a very easy way to take this iron supplement. Best of all, so far, no tummy upsets.