on 21 December 2013
the last performance its unique and there some new things like female dancers and show look like fashion show and there are 3 new songs something new on the metro beatiful cause you love me
i love the song beautiful cause you love me because love me the one song that nadine not take lead in this song
on 17 December 2013
Had this recorded from when it was shown on tv but glad to have it without the adverts now. Included Beautiful Cause You Love Me (it didn't when it was shown on tv) but didn't include Call Me Maybe due to the fact they do not own the rights to the song. All in all, happy with my purchase.
on 29 December 2013
I attended this last show by The Girls. It was Class,Style and pure quality. From a brilliantly polished band of ladies.I do hope that they have a revival tour. Probably after their babies are born. I will be one of the first to buy a ticket.

Stan The Man
on 19 June 2014
i thought girls aloud ten tour was a beautiful well thought out stunning performance

the costume changes and the singing and dancing

all very much up to the high standards girls aloud set themselves

i loved it !
on 3 March 2016
I loved Girls Aloud, and this was a trip down memory lane, although you'd a thought It'd be a bit longer because it was there last tour ever, and they knew that. Anyway I hope the do another reunion and this time I'm going to see them live
on 8 January 2014
Great product. I love Girls Aloud! This was actually a Christmas gift for my partner. I tried the amazon next day delivery and it was there the next day. Amazing! Really recommend this! It's worth it if you're in a rush to get things :)
on 21 November 2013
I have to say I am let down by this dvd big time. The concert is a poor tv edit and it is missing " The loving kind" and " See the day" and I think we are alone now.
It is good but could of been a whole lot better.
on 4 February 2014
What can I say ?
Love this group even at my age !
Went to see the final tour and enjoyed every minute of it , but I am in love with Cheryl Cole !
A must for Cheryl and girls aloud fans .
on 14 October 2013
I can't wait for this to be released - an absolute must have for any Girls Aloud fan! It will be so good to have the DVD instead of having to watch the recording on my Virgin box all of the time haha.
on 12 December 2013
Its Girls Aloud, what more can I say?
Slightly dissapointed that some of the concert wasnt part of the dvd, and there could have been a bit of improvement with extras, as it was the final tour!