I am using these in dot art on canvas. Although they are advertised for nail art to be honest these can be used for many different purposes. I use them to put dots with acrylic paint onto a canvas board. It is so easy using these but they can also be used for icing cakes, nail art and other crafts.
I bought 3 sets of 5 and they come packed in 5 inside a firm plastic case that is convenient to keep them in, when not in use. They are different colours on the base and each of the side (top and bottom) is different.

I am pleased with them, they did take a long time to arrive but I was not in any hurry, it is worth mentioning this in case you want them quickly.
on 13 March 2017
Loved these took ages to arrive ordered it in November to avoid crimbo post but got it Jan the 12th so couldn't give them as a. Pressie. I used these with six years olds and the different sizes is a Good thing. You have to tip the nail varnish to get it on the stick but I plan on using these when I next on holiday (work with food most of the tome)
on 21 April 2017
Great value and variety of sizes. I use for makeup looks but obviously meant for nails.
on 8 July 2017
This are brilliant,really do like them.They came on time again speedy delivery. Cont fault them in any way.
on 15 March 2017
Love these little tools. Really handy and create great effects.Easy to use (especially good for those of us who are a little more a mature in nail art) and great value for money
on 31 March 2017
I'm satisfied with the quality and service
review image review image review image
on 5 May 2017
Good easy to use
on 7 July 2016
very nice, took ages to arrive though
on 27 February 2015
I am very beginner at nail art designs. So, I only used the tools for just dotting. And there are different sizes, so you can make a big dot or a smaller one. I will try to make a flower by using it next time :) It offers more than the price.
on 22 April 2015
Love love love what can I say always using these on my nails :)