on 2 October 2014
Amazing. These have helped my Grandad, who is very partially sighted amazingly. He was having trouble with his microwave, oven and washer as he couldn't see what he was doing and did ultimately become dangerous. As he is still able bodied this was frustrating for him. When we got these my mum and I fitted them on his appliances for him and he can now use them again! He now feels his way around his appliances and can use them safely as we have a few styles installed for him so he can differentiate between the buttons and switches and knows when is hob gases are off by feeling if the two markers are aligned. We also believe these would be good for Alzheimer's suffers as my Gran wanted to use the washer but couldn't remember which buttons to press but fortunately had my Grandad to guide her. But as she's no longer here to comment we can only go off past experiences but we all agree they would have helped. These are definitely a must for any visually impaired person.
on 8 September 2016
EXCXELLENT PRODUCT I bought these for my wife who is partially blind. First recommended by RNIB we use them on cooker dials, radio dials and the washing machine dials.
on 24 June 2017
Brilliant for poor eyesight ,to help find buttons on the microwave,highly recommend
on 29 February 2016
Great idea for those who are partially sighted
on 21 April 2017
Great for my nan who is particularly sighted helps her out
on 5 April 2017
Great little markers. Got them for my Mum who is loosing her sight and these are ideal for her.
on 21 July 2017
Good servive
on 26 April 2017
Very useful
on 8 March 2017
Very good product
on 17 September 2015
My partially sighted Mum can't live without these. But they do come off after a while, so when you buy, get a good supply. Delivery excellent