Price:£18.71+ £6.90 shipping

on 26 March 2014
firstly i have to say i am no gamer and i did not buy this to play games. I bought it due to it size and my freakishly large hands into which it fits perfectly, the build quality is very good and the buttons are in the right place with a solid feel to them for my very large hands. Have tried more expensive models and they were just useless as they were built for tiny paws.
on 3 November 2014
When my Microsoft Habu died, I decided that I can finally get a Razer mouse. Unfortunately they were too expensive and I wanted a mouse NOW! I spotted this mouse on Amazon and thought it looked about the right shape that I like. It also had the right quantity of buttons for my gaming use and was optical to boot. (I play BF4, CoD etc.). For the bargain price I got it as a stop gap until I could find the right Razer and have not looked back. It has a nice finish unlike the rubberised mice that wear off. It's customisable and works a treat. 2 years later and I still have it, but saw this mouse again at a bargain price (the original intro price had doubled) so I jumped in quick and bought a spare. A great mouse, that has been improved with a better cord and optics. A winner in my view!
on 21 July 2014
I felt like I needed a replacement mouse as my old one was way too small for me to be comfortable with.

Pros:
-The Price
-Fairly large size (good for palm/fingertip grip)- Good for average-large hands
-Durable material for both the mouse and the cable (which is also 1.8m)
-5 programmable mouse buttons with up to 5 customisable profiles
-Comfortable to use
-Lots of commands to bind to the buttons
-Weight modification!
-The buttons and the scroll wheel feel very good and durable
-Comfortable thumb grip
-5 changeable Dpi settings up to 3000dpi (with the dpi button)
-Looks sleek and nice

Cons:
-Ships from Germany, so if you're in the UK it'll take 2 weeks to arrive or you can pay £3 extra for delivery within 3 days
-The program to customise the mouse buttons comes on a mini disc (but you can get it online from their website)
but it's a little dodgy and annoying (e.g. you get scroll wheel outlines in your browser) but it's a minor con
-The side buttons feel a little loose

Overall: A great mouse for its price, I'd put it in the range of the other top-end mice that are quadruple this price!- it's that good!
5 out of 5, I would definitely buy again but I have a feeling that this mouse will last me a while.
on 4 December 2015
Own two of these now, very happy with this for size and weight, moves around easily and with as much precision as I require. It's a fairly large mouse but that suits me just fine, and my young kids don't seem to have any problems using them. There's Sharkoon software for customising the buttons and setting up your macros, but I've not really bothered with that side of things much beyond setting up a continuous autofire, was easy enough to use and I could see there was a lot of flexibility there if needed.
on 1 August 2015
I have purchased quite a few gaming mice. Some were cheaper and feel less good to use. Some are rather small. Several cheap and expensive ones stopped working after 6 months use. This is the second one of these I have purchased as we have several gaming rigs. Going back and buying a second one is generally the strongest recommendation I can make. The first one is still going strong after several years.

These feel good, have adjustable weight, easily adjustable resolution (speed of movement) and enough buttons to press without getting so many that you press them by accident.
on 12 October 2015
Bought, not for gaming, but because I have very big hands.

For that purpose, this is a good mouse, although some of the scroll functions can be a pain, I try to drag-scroll and 1/2 the time I get a download dialogue.
on 2 September 2014
Absolutely amazing mouse for the price, I originally bought it as a replacement mouse for my old one. I didn't expect much but Iove it, the DPI changers are very nice and the buttons feel not cheap. It has opened my eyes to Sharkoon and other budget gaming brands.

If you don't want to spend £50-£100 on a mouse get this little gem!

P.S - Everyone says its brilliant for large hands, I have small hands and these are absolutely perfect for my palm grip. It feels custom made to my hand.
on 27 May 2015
Far better than the 'gaming' mouse I bought that cost twice as much; came back to using this one in preference. Previous one lasted years and have handed it on to someone else still in top condition. Bargain at this price.
on 1 July 2015
Not a bad mouse, but not as good as I had expected. It's large and sturdy, but other than that it's not a significant improvement from the $2 mouse that it replaced. I also noticed a few problems, but they were limited to only one game (age of empires 1) - my old mouse was fine with it, but the right click doesn't respond properly on the fireglider. All other games I tried (including AoE 2) worked as normal.

The programmable buttons are fairly useful. I've found that assigning a key (spacebar/ctrl) to the mouse buttons is a good way to avoid keyboard ghosting, as it means you don't need to press as many keys on the keyboard simultaneously.

It's good that it costs a lot less than other gaming mouses.
on 28 December 2015
I bought this mouse because I was on a budget at the time and wanted a mouse to play Counter Strike and other games.
I planned to buy something like this and later get a big named brand mouse but I am still using this even though I could easily go out and buy any mouse on the market.

Simply put this mouse has a brilliant sensor that competes with any other mouse on the market. Whilst the build quality isn't mind blowing it is fairly solid and the shape of the mouse is great; the mouse feels good in the hand and the rubber side for the thumb is a lovely addition.

The software is also surprisingly great, it has various profile options that you can customize and select your own perfect DPI, poll rate and what each button does. You can even make buttons on the mouse open certain programs such as notepad or a game launcher.

The mouse's look won't be to everyones taste but I don't think that matters because you aren't going to be staring at in whilst your hand is over it anyway. I give the mouse an easy 5 stars, It would be 4 if this mouse cost let us say ~£40 because of the build quality, however it costs much less and therefore you would expect this; what you perhaps would not expect is great sensor performance and great software - both of which this mouse has and does.