Platform: Xbox 360|Edition: Classics|Change

on 16 October 2013
Not an in depth review but thought I would just mention why I liked the product! I bought this as both me and my boyfriend like playing xbox games, and wanted a game to play two player as a couple. Loads of fun trying to work out the different (although pretty easy) tasks and levels together. The levels are quick to complete, around 10 minutes, so can play however long you want without being drawn into any complicated story line. Would recommend instead of couples therapy!
on 7 May 2015
Not for me, for my 5 year old twin boys
Its just not grabbing their attention.
Batman Lego 1,2,3 and Marvel Avengers + Lord of the rings lego games all well received
Some of them completed.
This game is an on and then off again in favour of an anther title
Don't know why, but kids are not in to it.
They know who all the main star wars characters are from Angry Birds
Perhaps that's the issue....
on 4 April 2015
Very good if you like Star Wars or Lego. Covers all the main points of the six films.

Puzzles feel a little easy once you know how to play it and which bonuses to collect first.
Does deserve credit for being one of the first in the lego series though.

Also brings back memories if you used to collect Star Wars figures when you were younger, as you can unlock more characters to buy the further you get into the game.
on 18 March 2016
its Lego, its star wars, its more fun than the official film games if you love Lego, and love star wars and have an xbox 360 ( its not any good if you don't, not sure why you would buy it if you don't have an xbox360)
on 24 December 2013
A great game for younger players, the fact that you don't die really helps. There are some tricky bits for younger players, but if you are a gaming parent, then it won't be a problem (this game was for my son honest!)
on 3 December 2015
Wonderful classic Lego game..great for Lego fans and Star Wars fans...what a great combination. My daughters got this game for Christmas and they still love it. There is challenges and puzzles throughout the game, keeps them occupied for hours and the little characters are lovely. This version is the "complete saga" so its all three Lego Star Wars Xbox games on one disc.
on 26 February 2014
Bought this for my nephew as he'd played a couple of the games but never owned them and he thoroughly enjoys it. Great value for the whole saga
on 6 December 2013
Got this at a great price, my boy loves lego games and this will be a great addition to go with the rest. judging by the rest of the reviews he wont be dissapointed.
on 13 February 2014
For my gf and I, the graphics, music and gameplay aren't as addictive as Harry Potter 4-7.

The music grates after a while and the gameplay was quite repeatitive early on and doesn't make you feel like you want to continue playing.

I've ordered the Avengers to move forward than play an older version of the Lego series, hopefully that will cure my mild addiction.
on 14 February 2014
My son really enjoyed playing this at a friends so we got it for him for his birthday.
He really enjoys playing it would recommend to any Lego star wars fan