Customer reviews

Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£0.99

on 28 June 2013
A fan of Arctic Monkeys from the start, I am loving how they are maturing. This latest instalment in their artistic journey combines a laid back sexy beat with harmonious vocals and entertaining lyrics. This is possibly my favourite track of 2013 so far.
on 25 June 2013
Every time a new era of Arctic Monkeys comes a knocking on the door you know it's gonna be majorly different from the last and equally as good and this 5th era doesn't disappoint. Roll on September 9th!
on 26 June 2014
I admit that I decided to purchase Do I Wanna Know by Artctic Monkeys after it grew on me through multiple listens of the radio station DC101. I humbly understand that other people are going to have different interpretations to the same song, so here goes my modest interpretation (guess). I am guessing that this song appears to be about a man who admits to having feelings for someone that he at first was not sure whether he liked the person in a romantic way. He now knows that he cares about this person and wants to know if the target of their desire feels the same in case they unintentionally kept them waiting too long. Do I Wanna Know grapples with the issue of trying to win back the affections of another who you were unsure how you felt about them and trying to decide if you truly want to know if they mutually feel the same about you. I humbly understand the true meaning to the song might be different from what I am guessing. Do I Wanna Know by Arctic Monkeys is perfect for those who like sentimental indie rock/hard rock/alternative rock songs.
on 22 June 2013
Great single and even better that it was released at such short notice. Well worth a purchase! The Arctic Monkeys are bck to their best!
on 30 September 2013
first time I heard this I almost turned it off before the end. slowly but surely it pulled me back in on repeated listens, its such a hypnotic track and a great introduction to the current Arctic Monkeys sound.
on 1 January 2014
I hadn't listened to much of The Arctic Monkeys until recently and have to say that the two songs that really got me interested were 'Do I Wanna Know?' and 'R U Mine?'. Worth a listen and worth buying.
on 16 December 2013
Back to their best IMO. I should have bought the CD as I've had all the singles grow on me & bought 5 tracks now anyway!
Not as immediate for me as the brilliant songs from the first two albums.
on 11 August 2013
Just love this song. Commented on it on youtube and it garnered a response from Ozzy Osbourne no less! Looking forward to hearing the rest of the album. I am a new convert.
on 2 April 2014
You'll all just love this should-be James Bond theme tune. It has the beat, the guitars and the tasty lyrics only the Monkeys can provide.
on 6 July 2013
This was their opener for their Glastonbury 2013, excellent. Takes me back to that rare DRY Friday evening every time i play it.